What's new

gamethread jazz in scaramento whatever.

I actually hope that the Lakers beat out the Jazz for the final playoff spot. Just because I think that's the only thing that even gives us a chance at having Corbin fired and Jefferson not resigned.

No way. This FO does not have the balls to fire Big Boobs (Turtle Corbin).

I guess halftime is over then huh? screw you guys im going to watch the gamel

I'm concerned for fishonjazz' well being.

Im all messes up bro.... tried torep ya but how much goddam reppen and i have to be spreadene?

Remember how this stretch of the season was supposed to be our time to go on a big run?

Well counting this loss the Jazz are now 5-5 over their last 10.

Very good point. March is brutal.

Another stat? Anyone know what our winning percentage is against teams with a winning record? It ain't pretty...

Burks is a bit of a bright spot here with 13 pts in 15 minutes. He can get by Jimmer anytime he wants, as could I probably.

foye, tinsley and watson combine for 9 points in 57 (!!!!!!!) minutes.

burks already has 15 points in 15 minutes.

tyco, you *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: dma
Well... It's about time I pop in a movie.

Did anyone really think we were going to win tonight? I get the feeling that most of us are just trying to see how truly bad and ugly this train wreck is going to get before our fo makes serious changes

I think I heard last night, before the game, it was something like 8-17...which would make it 8-18 now.

100 percent correct sir!

Which tells us 2 things:

The progress we have made isn't progress. We have just played a good number of crappy teams at home.

And

We're going to be killed in the playoffs. We can't beat teams wih winning records. Teams in the playoffs have winning records.