What's new

General NFL 2010 Regular Season Thread

Man, that Steelers vs. Ravens game was awesome. Epic meltdown by the Ravens in the second half.

Patriots are going to destroy the Jets today. Finally, the scum of the NFL will be eliminated.

The scum were eliminated in whatever week the mighty Phins were eliminated from playoff contention. Week 1 wasn't it?

I think Peyton Manning should take his talents to South Beach. I mean seriously, we have Marshall, who's a beast, Bess, excellent on third down, great slot receiver, Hartline, who's fast and benefits from Marshall being double covered. Our O-line is boss when healthy (lots of injuries this season), and our defense is way better than the Colts (sucked the last three games, but that's because we didn't have our leader Carlos Dansby. Henne throwing picks on our side of the field didn't help either.).

Hopefully Manning follows in the footsteps of LeBron. I mean, he's such a money whore, we have a billionaire owner and a bunch of rich celebrities, and no state income tax, why not?

EDIT: ****, Colts could just franchise him.

Just FYI Mike Singletary to be Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers Coach of the Minnesota Vikings. I'm actually excited about this. Must be the old Frazier-Singletary Superbowl Shuffle connection.

Just FYI Mike Singletary to be Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers Coach of the Minnesota Vikings. I'm actually excited about this. Must be the old Frazier-Singletary Superbowl Shuffle connection.

Now they just need a punky QBs coach known as McMahon.

Moe,

After watching the national anthem before the Bears/Seagulls game, I was wondering if that was a typical crowd interaction in Chicago. The loud cheering during the singing of the anthem isn't something I've ever seen, and it shocked me at first, but when it was over, I thought it was one of the greatest anthem experiences I've ever seen. Since they rarely show the national anthem on a regular game, I was just wondering if it was a one shot thing or a regular event.

Josh McDaniels hired to help Bradford throw down the field. This excites me.

It was a match made in heaven. McD already had a bunch of practice film on him from his preparation for the St. Louis game this year.

I think Peyton Manning should take his talents to South Beach. I mean seriously, we have Marshall, who's a beast, Bess, excellent on third down, great slot receiver, Hartline, who's fast and benefits from Marshall being double covered. Our O-line is boss when healthy (lots of injuries this season), and our defense is way better than the Colts (sucked the last three games, but that's because we didn't have our leader Carlos Dansby. Henne throwing picks on our side of the field didn't help either.).

Hopefully Manning follows in the footsteps of LeBron. I mean, he's such a money whore, we have a billionaire owner and a bunch of rich celebrities, and no state income tax, why not?

EDIT: ****, Colts could just franchise him.

Nobody has a chance at Peyton Manning, or Michael Vick this offseason.

Moe,

After watching the national anthem before the Bears/Seagulls game, I was wondering if that was a typical crowd interaction in Chicago. The loud cheering during the singing of the anthem isn't something I've ever seen, and it shocked me at first, but when it was over, I thought it was one of the greatest anthem experiences I've ever seen. Since they rarely show the national anthem on a regular game, I was just wondering if it was a one shot thing or a regular event.

It's a regular event to cheer during the anthem during Blackhawks' games. Totally agree. One of the coolest things I've seen.