UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
Agreed. My signature has been supporting this portly bastard the whole time

vegas

George-Jetson-and-Astro-the-jetsons-8444453-400-300.gif

Niang is the future.

kabenac

Honestly I think he stays around on a minimum deal. He might be an 8-10 year Jazz guy that hangs around at the minimum the whole time... then he takes over for Boler in the booth.
I just imagined Niang in the booth grinning with the Seinfeld theme playing in the background.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
I just imagined Niang in the booth grinning with the Seinfeld theme playing in the background.
He’s gonna be a 1000% improvement over Boler. It might be worth keeping him around just for the second career.

He’s gotta keep up his defense this year and keep making shots, but I think he will be get a 10 year nba career... pretty awesome for a guy with his limited athletic ability:

Saint Cy of JFC

Lmao at Niang's on/off rating. Truly ridiculous that our worse rotation player has all the best +/- stats.

The two man lineup of Niang and Oni is +41.6 points per 100 possessions.

The 5 man lineup of Conley/Clarkson/Oni/Niang/Gobert is +46.8 per 100 possessions.

KqWIN

Honestly I think he stays around on a minimum deal. He might be an 8-10 year Jazz guy that hangs around at the minimum the whole time... then he takes over for Boler in the booth.

If the effects of "overpaying" Rudy is that we sign Niang to a minimum and have to move on from Bogey....I'm actually ok with that.

movedaball

Hey! That’s pretty solid career projection for a turtle from Lawrence, MA! But ideally I think we should move on from Georgie. I think we can upgrade the minivan to an F-150 in the off-season...

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app