What's new

Georgia Gold

OK, I just got some georgia gold. LOL. This stuff is just chicken with mediocre sauce on it.

Sounds ridiculous but if you are in the south end of the valley, ProStop, the gas station owned by the Miller's has some pretty quality chicken. I'm in the Draper area and I unfortunately have a bad habit of buying a few pieces every time I head in there.

Glad someone posted some sanity.

Yes. Multiple people in this thread weighing in rather favorably. Two who haven't. You, yourself, haven't tried it. But, certainly, the two who validate your suspicions are the "voices of reason."

Yes. Multiple people in this thread weighing in rather favorably. Two who haven't. You, yourself, haven't tried it. But, certainly, the two who validate your suspicions are the "voices of reason."

It's KFC tho...it makes more sense for it to be mediocre.

I could go for the Sandwich form.....if they don't pull it soon. Taco Bell pulled that chicken shelled Chalupa before I could ever bother to get around going there. I was half-way tempted. They were starting to get on my good side after the Dorito taco was introduced a few years back.

I just can't imagine anything with honey mustard being good.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

So why don't you go try it? It's kind of a win-win for you: you like it and it's good or you don't like it and can come troll this thread with experiential power. Or you could sit in anxious waiting about the opinions of strangers online and their opinions of fast food fried chicken.

So why don't you go try it? It's kind of a win-win for you: you like it and it's good or you don't like it and can come troll this thread with experiential power. Or you could sit in anxious waiting about the opinions of strangers online and their opinions of fast food fried chicken.
I try to eat healthy, limit myself to one fast food meal per month.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I saw one simple trick to get rid of it...

Is it a trick that doctors and other various professionals hate? Those are always the best tricks.