What's new

Give Elijah some playing time

Royce does not need to be play 35 minutes a game. Niang needs to sit and let Morgan have a shot. Oni suppose to be our best on ball defender and gets less than 2 minutes when guys are lighting us up. Our backcourt is still undersized.

Quin's philosophy of who to play and rotation drive me crazy at times. The last couple of games I think some guys on the bench could have really helped when the regulars weren't cutting it.

i am starting to think that Quin does not trust the young players and has too much trust in a few of the vets. Perhaps DL needs to trade a few of the vets to open playing time. In the Portland game our bench/young guys should have gotten more play. With all the talk about how the young guys have improved and our best defenders yet we keep them on the bench. I thought the concern was playing our starters too many minutes yet last night I believe they all played over 30 minutes.

The GREAT news for Niang is that in this game he is no longer the lowest in contribution on the team. Bogie, being the team player that he is, decided that he would take the low spot this game to give Niang a break.

Elijah has confidence. When we cannot score, why not give him an opportunity?

The GREAT news for Niang is that in this game he is no longer the lowest in contribution on the team. Bogie, being the team player that he is, decided that he would take the low spot this game to give Niang a break.

Elijah has confidence. When we cannot score, why not give him an opportunity?
So we can trade him and a 2nd round pick and give cash to the other team.