What's new

gmathread: some game monday against detroit or something at 19:00 or something

I agree. Jazz win this game easily. The Jazz front office and jazzfanz Kool-aid drinkers use this win as evidence that Corbin knows what he's doing and suddenly all is good in Jazz land again. Rinse and repeat.

You don't read and understand English very well if this is your opinion of Jazzfanz. I'd say a good 85% of us, including myself, think Corbin needs to go.

Well, I can see how pumped up we all are about facing a team everybody thought was a sure win a week ago. We can't afford a loss anymore, and almost everyone knows we aren't going to the playoffs this year. Lose this one, and nobody is even going want to start the next game thread. . . ..

Looks like Detroit will be short handed tonight.

According to his Wikipedia Page, Brandon Knight was killed last night in LA.

Cause of death: DeAndre Jordan.

Detroit short handed? You guys know what that means. Another loss for the Jazz...

Looks like Detroit will be short handed tonight.

According to his Wikipedia Page, Brandon Knight was killed last night in LA.

Cause of death: DeAndre Jordan.

I found this take on the incendent to be funny:
Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody ICYMI: DeAndre Jordan and Brandon Knight did a one-play act of Lakers overtaking Jazz in the playoff standings.

You can watch it Here: https://youtu.be/1_rKW3HL9GE

This take was also humorus:
Steve Luhm @sluhm Possible advertising slogan for Monday's Jazz-Pistons game: "Come watch two teams that lost their last games by 61 points."

This is one of those "spin" games that Locke and the boys will use to "prove" how everyone was wrong to question Corbin or the vets. I bet we will roll Detroit. Look for mo, big al, and Millsap to play well. Followed by the media saying, "See! The jazz are back! We just needed our vets to get back into the flow of things after their injuries! We are back!"

In reality, Detroit just sucks.

Look for the vets to come out with increased focus and effort because they know that okc come next.

The "it's just one game" theme of late applies well. Just one game against a lousy team.

I look forward to all the pissed off posts about continuing mediocrity after the Jazz win tonight and move back into the 8th spot.