What's new

Go Warren!

Listen, watch the film that I sent a link to you to watch before you start in with this. I'm trying to be reasonable and providing information that is worth considering. If you don't want to do that, then stop harassing me.
I'm not obligated to watch endless stupid **** that convinces other people that "big pharma" and tons of well respected medical and academic studies are all lies. I could spend my entire life falling down every rabbit hole, from flat earth, to JFK to moon landings, and on and on. I'm not going to watch the video. But I'll do you a favor, I'll put you on ignore.

I'm not obligated to watch endless stupid **** that convinces other people that "big pharma" and tons of well respected medical and academic studies are all lies. I could spend my entire life falling down every rabbit hole, from flat earth, to JFK to moon landings, and on and on. I'm not going to watch the video. But I'll do you a favor, I'll put you on ignore.
Great. People with rigid minds fail my class. You are typical of a lot of people I have met in Utah, very close-minded, though I can't say that of the college where I am teaching. The faculty there is top-notch.

"I could spend my entire life falling down every rabbit hole, from flat earth, to JFK to moon landings, and on and on. I'm not going to watch the video"

The classic expression of an ignorant fool. I read something similar in one of the local SLC area weeklies. People who accept the tripe fed to us by the government and corporations. Entities whose primary motive is profit and power, and anything but truth. How many times has Trump been found lying by the WaPost? More than 1,000 documented. Study history people and you will see the lies we have been fed by our government for decades and that continue today with everything from Climate Change to WMDs to Cannabis to Gun Control -- people in Europe can see it, why can't we?

They do? There are a lot of people out there who accept everything. Why do you think there are people who support Trump?
I agree that there are people who accept everything.
But there are also people who question everything.
Not mutually exclusive

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I really wish Warren would just drop out of the race. It's sad how much of the narrative the MSNBC has built on Bernie actually influences democratic voters.
Warren should drop out because MSNBC has a bias against Bernie? Warren is starting to catch lightning with voters much the same way Bernie did in 2016. She would be nuts to drop out now. The next few months are very likely going to be one more bitter pill for Bernie supporters. It’s harsh, I like Bernie for a whole range of reasons and supported him over Clinton, but his time has come and gone.

Warren should drop out because MSNBC has a bias against Bernie? Warren is starting to catch lightning with voters much the same way Bernie did in 2016. She would be nuts to drop out now. The next few months are very likely going to be one more bitter pill for Bernie supporters. It’s harsh, I like Bernie for a whole range of reasons and supported him over Clinton, but his time has come and gone.
I said I wish. Emphasis on "I".

And his time hasn't come and gone. He's the best candidate hands down, but people are easily manipulated even against their best interest.

Yes, he's old but he's still the best person for the job at this time in our country. Warren will end up caving like Obama and then the DNC will have won again. If you liked Bernie in 2016, then you should like him for the same reasons in 21016. Sure Warren is a lot better than Hillary, but I don't think she's strong enough to stand up to Wall Street.

Yes, he's old but he's still the best person for the job at this time in our country. Warren will end up caving like Obama and then the DNC will have won again. If you liked Bernie in 2016, then you should like him for the same reasons in 21016. Sure Warren is a lot better than Hillary, but I don't think she's strong enough to stand up to Wall Street.
There has never been a single politician that stood up to wall street. Not one. Don't forget "too big to fail" as the execs pocketed millions in bonuses on the taxpayer dime for destroying so many middle class lives. Expecting a politician to stand up to wall street is a complete pipe dream.

I said I wish. Emphasis on "I".

And his time hasn't come and gone. He's the best candidate hands down, but people are easily manipulated even against their best interest.
It’s doesn’t matter who you or I think is the best candidate. Bernie’s chances of being the Democratic nominee are becoming increasing slim. His support was stagnating for months and has now started to decline. Unless something dramatic happens to derail Warren over the next few months Bernie will never have another chance to be president.

I am not anti-vaccine. I am urging people to use caution when deciding on whether to be vaccinated.

Racists almost never say that they are racist, they are just pointing out 'legitimate differences' between people of different skin color. Misogynists almost never say they are misogynists, they are just point 'legitimate distinctions' between men and women. Anti-vaxxers almost never say they are anti-vax, they are pointing out 'legitimate concerns' about vaccines.

The truth is that the concerns you raise are not legitimate, and your advice is killing people. How much blood do you need to have on your hands before you will stop? How many kids with brain damage or deafness from vaccine-preventable diseases will satisfy your need for suffering?

The skeptics are merely raising questions about certain vaccines given to certain populations, and yes there are some who are more extreme.

The skeptics are encouraging people to skip the MMR and similar vaccines, and then put them in public-school situations.

It’s doesn’t matter who you or I think is the best candidate. Bernie’s chances of being the Democratic nominee are becoming increasing slim. His support was stagnating for months and has now started to decline. Unless something dramatic happens to derail Warren over the next few months Bernie will never have another chance to be president.
Yeah, he only has the most individual donors of all time....

(Of which Im proudly a part of)

Ok, are pharmaceutical companies needlessly pushing vaccines in order to further profit and do some of their vaccine recommendations, which have greatly exceeded those given in the past, cause more harm than good?

No. Protecting against more diseases is a good thing. Why do you want people to get diseases?

This may be comparing apples to oranges but look at the overuse of antibiotics and the problems that it is causing. And what is this feigned innocence all about? Why impute things to me that you only imagine.

It is comparing apples to oranges, and the same hospitals that are recommending the full vaccination schedule are trying to also trying to appropriately administer antibiotics in an attempt to avoid it, with the help of pharmaceuticals in many cases.

I am only the messenger and not someone who is expert in this field. I'll send you a link to a film that poses these questions and you can decide for yourself.

You're a messenger who only reports one side of the argument, the side that believes in letting children get sick. I can cite dozens of posts refuting every detail in that film, whichever one you mean.

Yeah, he only has the most individual donors of all time....

(Of which Im proudly a part of)
Which means a lot of disappointed supporters as November 2020 approaches. Hopefully, when Bernie drops out and sincerely and enthusiastically supports Warren, as he has done throughout her career, you and I and the vast majority of Bernie fans will get on board and help her defeat Trump.

Which means a lot of disappointed supporters as November 2020 approaches. Hopefully, when Bernie drops out and sincerely and enthusiastically supports Warren, as he has done throughout her career, you and I and the vast majority of Bernie fans will get on board and help her defeat Trump.

Bernie should move out the country if he loses. America doesnt deserve a Saint like him.

Bernie should move out the country if he loses. America doesnt deserve a Saint like him.
I’m sure he will have his pick of cabinet posts in the Warren administration. Secretary of State, for example, would allow him to travel extensively out of the country, no need to actually move.