What's new

Gobert,Favors,Exum can be Gasol,Zbo,Conley

The key with Z-Bo and Gasol is that they both can hit the mid range shot. So they both spread the court for each other.

Favors and Gobert are better on defense as Z-Bo isn't a good defender, Gasol just makes him look decent. Offensively we have a long way to go. Favors I think can be consistent but Gobert has a very long way to go. But his mechanics are good so lets cross our fingers.

It's not a great direct comparison if you go player to player but is a good comp in that the stylings might be similar. Defense first and no really dominant offensive players but rather really good offensive players who work well with others.

Our bigs are better defenders... Their wings and pg are better defenders than ours. Our wings are better offensive players... Etc. the biggest take away to me is that you don't have to have super stars. (The following is to be said on Phil Jackson's condescending twitter voice) how's that working out for ya Houston... Seriously how's it going?

If Exum is good at basketball I think we have the makings of a title contender.

Lillard is more athletic but Conley is smarter. A PG is like a quarterback; intelligence can trump athleticism. This is what made Stockton so good and why CP3 is still better than Curry.
CP3 is not better than Curry. Like is not, and is really not that close. Curry is smart, athletic and can shoot. Paul is a great PG in today's NBA I still take Curry every time and twice in a game that matters.

CP3 is not better than Curry. Like is not, and is really not that close. Curry is smart, athletic and can shoot. Paul is a great PG in today's NBA I still take Curry every time and twice in a game that matters.

Agree!!