What's new

Gobert Out Against Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose. Call a timeout and draw a play or something wtf.

Bogey got the rebound and Quin wanted to attack the Bucks defense before it was set. It took Bogey 1 or 2 seconds to realize it. At that point, yeah, it's questionable whether or not you call a timeout. However, the Bucks defense after timeouts is pretty good, they put a lot of length to defend.

Also, Mitchell messed up at the end. Took him too long to read the defense and missed his teammates after it collapsed.

Jazz shot REAL well....with the exception of Conley, who we should trade for Rubio! Got out rebounded soundly, too without Rudy in there!

That makes sense when there's like 10 seconds left, but there was 20 seconds left when we got the ball back and there wasn't exactly a scramble.
I agree, but like I said I think this one is on Donovan not making the right play rather than Quin not calling the TO.

So I was away for most of the second half, but how the hell did Giannis get 19 free throw attempts? That's 7 more attempts than our entire team got.

If we only we could get someone like an iggy for these supernova stars like Bron Greek kawhi etc. It's the teams biggest weakness. Hell even in my 2k online league I traded jingles for roco to address that need lol.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Last season sure helps right now...

He's my favorite player in any sport right now but he's he's only gotten it done vs. PHX. He's completely missed his other chances.

He is been superb his first two seasons. This one has been bad. He has been fouled a few times at the end though. This game he messed up.

Bojan was open on that last play also. On the road I'd have played it for the three and a win, especially with Giannis going super hero. Still a good effort. I'm calling it a moral victory whether we want one or not.

After being in one place after such a long time? Quite a while I would've thought.

Total opposite of a Jeff Green for example, who's been a total journeyman, and is used to it.
Hitting wide open threes doesn't take time to get used to though...

Bogey got the rebound and Quin wanted to attack the Bucks defense before it was set. It took Bogey 1 or 2 seconds to realize it. At that point, yeah, it's questionable whether or not you call a timeout. However, the Bucks defense after timeouts is pretty good, they put a lot of length to defend.

Also, Mitchell messed up at the end. Took him too long to read the defense and missed his teammates after it collapsed.

I get letting things roll sometimes but there was no flow in that possession, the Bucks were just about all set in D.

So I was away for most of the second half, but how the hell did Giannis get 19 free throw attempts? That's 7 more attempts than our entire team got.

He was driving hard to the basket and the jazz relied on the 3

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Well he's about 7 foot, roided up to Lebron strength, has a killer crossover, no team can contain him.

Status
Not open for further replies.