What's new

Gobert Out Against Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game... fought like hell... DM needs to be a bit more patient... kept waiting for him to pump fake Pat into the third row... dudes that challenge that much and that hard are easy to draw fouls against.

Get ready everyone... here it comes... I was actually impressed by how well TB played. Gave us help at the rim from time to time and made some nice out of area rebounds.

Niang needs to chill... shoot the open three or the layup... he had a couple shots tonight that were not ideal. Was happy to see a few go in though.

That is the team I think we most need Rudy for... pretty sure we win by 20 if Rudy plays. Look at Giannis numbers compared to what he does when Rudy plays... all you need to know.

Also, this is an example of why it's hilarious that MVP tried to make a thread where he declares Doncic the best player in the NBA when Giannis exist.

You are basing clutchness on a 17 game season. Lets let the sample size increase. Or is that too unreasonable?
Sure, but I'm also not going to back down that he hasn't been clutch this season. It's been at least 3 times he's had the opportunity out of 17 games and the shot hasn't even hit the rim yet. Does this mean I hate the guy and think he's terrible, no. But I don't feel I'm being overly dramatic by saying he's not getting it done when he's had the chance this year. And yes, he's had the chance. Whatever though, there's nothing more that I'd like than for him to prove me wrong.

Giannis is about to turn 25. Could easily go down as the GOAT. Easily the most physically dominant player since Shaq. Just completely unstoppable 1 on 1. Only dudes who can give him any kind of challenge down low are Embiid and Gobert.

Donavan played great defense on him. Looks like if you can body him up and make him shoot a fallaway is your best chance
Its impossible to do that consistently without help D though, at least for any Jazz player.

The only way to guard Giannis is flop and hope he commits some dumb fouls on D so he cant be as aggressive driving.

Giannis is about to turn 25. Could easily go down as the GOAT. Easily the most physically dominant player since Shaq. Just completely unstoppable 1 on 1. Only dudes who can give him any kind of challenge down low are Embiid and Gobert.

And the Jazz decide to pick Trey Burke instead, that **** gonna hunt me forever lol

Going back through the game, the Jazz defended about as well as they could. Jeff Green and Georges Niang are soft on the boards, and that hurt us. However, the difference in the game was probably Giannis' ability to hit 3s. That's a pretty new part of his game.

Any defensive wing stopper is desperately needed on this team. I'd even take a one footed Roberson right now. Without said defensive stopper wing our ceiling is 2nd round exit max. We are not doing nothing with the Clippers and Lakers who are the measuring stick. We would wipe the floor with Denver Houston and other western conference foe.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Royce qualifies as a wing stopper. Exum qualifies as a guard stopper. Our problem is that we lack size and toughness at the 4 spot. Jeff Green and Georges Niang are finesse players. I'd like to see that kid from Indiana Juwan Morgan play some minutes.

You forgot who stopped him in last year playoffs?

Also, this is an example of why it's hilarious that MVP tried to make a thread where he declares Doncic the best player in the NBA when Giannis exist.
Dude, go check last 10 games by Luka. Giannis at 20 was not even averaging double digits. One is superior athlete, other has superior skills, shooting, passing and basketball IQ.

Great game.

Conley can't buy a shot but he had 9 AST.

Bradley was sensational, dare I say Rudy-like in the first half.

Jingles finally woke up.

Mudiay was the man with 5-6 FG, 5 AST and 5 REB.

Niang with a Jazz high +12.

So much to be excited about after this one.

Last edited:
If we could have reigned in our needless turnovers we would have gotten over the line. Ive been pretty hard on Bradley in general but glad that he is showing signs of improvement.

There have been a lot of Green haters but I think considering what we are paying him, he is reasonable value for money.

Bogey is exactly what we needed this season

MIL vs UTA is always fun to watch. This was another entertaining game that went to the wire. AFAIK this is the 3rd straight game between them that was decided by a single possession.
Brook Lopez's block was superb. He's #3 in bpg this season.
Our wonderkid has improved a ton this season and is a true star but he still needs more experience. It takes time to learn making those winning plays. Once he splits the defense there and gets in the paint he's too excited to see Brook coming. He should have passed to wide open Green or Royce.

Status
Not open for further replies.