What's new

Gobert questionable tonight vs. the Pelicans with a sprained left ankle

I think he might sit this one out. We play on the road Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Monday, then home Wednesday. Pretty brutal and never more than one day off with all the travel.

I think its the right thing to do, to not sign a vet 5. Can't overreact when you lose one of your key backups very early in the season, and for a relatively short time. If it was season ending then you do it. The best thing you can do is you have to tighten the rotation and do the best you can. Which is what we have exactly done.
Except we’re not in team building mode. We’re in contending mode. The cake is baked. We need frosting, not more batter.

Enter Tony Bradley....

giphy.gif

you're not supposed to actually watch the mic drop tony..ohh nm

Saying that though, I would still rest him (honestly, this it's probably load management and saying an ankle sprain won't get you fined like the clippers).

Saying that though, I would still rest him (honestly, this it's probably load management and saying an ankle sprain won't get you fined like the clippers).

I don't think so, he really did sprain his ankle last night.

I'm thinking maybe someone on the team mouthed off to Gobert about him dribbling the ball up and losing it in the 4th quarter last night.

So he sealed a victory last night with his defense, then told them....try doing it without me.