What's new

Gobert questionable tonight vs. the Pelicans with a sprained left ankle

Concede the game and rest everybody

It’s interesting. If we didn’t have Mitchell for a game, I’d think we could still beat anyone. If we didn’t have Conley, the same. The same for Bojan. But without Rudy? I’m not sure we could beat SLCC.

It’s interesting. If we didn’t have Mitchell for a game, I’d think we could still beat anyone. If we didn’t have Conley, the same. The same for Bojan. But without Rudy? I’m not sure we could beat SLCC.
This.
I been saying this for a while now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is why if you waive Stanton Kidd to sign another guy who can play the 5 you sign a vet 5. Not a third development big. All of which you almost refuse to ever give minutes too.

Last edited:
This is why if you waive Stanton Kidd to sign another guy who can play the 5 you sign a vet 5. Not a third development big. All of which you almost refuse to ever get minutes too.

I think its the right thing to do, to not sign a vet 5. Can't overreact when you lose one of your key backups very early in the season, and for a relatively short time. If it was season ending then you do it. The best thing you can do is you have to tighten the rotation and do the best you can. Which is what we have exactly done.

Honestly, we got more offensive minded players last off season in the hopes that we could out score some teams in a shootout so this could be a good game to see if we have the firepower.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yep, this might be a 125 to 119 type win for the Jazz. All Jazz offensive weapons on deck!

Rudy isn't sitting out on a "questionable." He might not play big minutes, but I doubt he sits out unless he really can't go at all.