What's new

Gobert rips teammates

Incognito does nothing dude. Your internet provider still knows your web history and sells that data to advertising companies. All incognito does is keep your web browsing history from being logged on your computer.

Don't know what to tell you. When I've used the browser for JazzFanz I see the regular ads like cars, mattresses, etc. None of which I'm in the market for, either. I only see crap on the app.

Don't know what to tell you. When I've used the browser for JazzFanz I see the regular ads like cars, mattresses, etc. None of which I'm in the market for, either. I only see crap on the app.

Just trying to inform you on the aspects of incognito mode. Big brother still sees what you are doing.

I did not see that part of the interview...shame on me for only going off of the sound bite.

That being said, Hayward's opening line for one of the most important games of the season IS complete ****ing garbage.

So is everything the CW produces. So what? Is that a direct reflection on you, Dick?

Has to be Hood and Hill. I'm pretty much ready for Hill to be gone at this point, it's obvious that early this year was a fluke and he's not worth what he's going to get paid.

Say ****in what? Hill an Gobert been the only players coming to play in the 4th q.

Stop your bitching just to bitch.

I'm not 100% into this, but he's earned the ****ing position to say something like that. Hayward is the face of the team, but Gobert is the heart, soul, and MVP of the team (and I am saying absolutely nothing negative about Hayward here).

We need more attitude. The good kind. Not the bitchy Carmelo/DeMarcus kind. Really making me lean toward a summer Deron acquisition. And Ibaka.

Let's talk about this a little bit. And Favors.

Favors is really good. Sometimes even great. But the idea of Favors is better than the reality of Favors. I am very concerned that if his problems aren't chronic, then the Jazz medical staff is at least impotent in knowing what to do with Favors. Maybe another team's medical staff would have better luck. But the point is, I don't know that with THIS organization, Favors is ever close to 100% for any kind of significant period. Besides his body, I just have always had questions about his consistency, hustle, and heart.

If you can replace Favors with a guy that doesn't have a set of recurring medical conditions (and one that is mysterious and apparently chronic), is comfortable shooting the 3 and spacing the floor, has a lot of playoff experience, AND has been one of the premier rim-protectors in the NBA, why wouldn't you? Besides sentimentality and this elusive promise of Favors' infinite 'potential'?

Seriously, replacing the ghost of Derrick Favors with Serge Ibaka? I am absolutely on board with trying to make that happen. I'm not up on my capology like I used to, so if there's no way in hell, someone let me know.

Let's talk about this a little bit. And Favors.

Favors is really good. Sometimes even great. But the idea of Favors is better than the reality of Favors. I am very concerned that if his problems aren't chronic, then the Jazz medical staff is at least impotent in knowing what to do with Favors. Maybe another team's medical staff would have better luck. But the point is, I don't know that with THIS organization, Favors is ever close to 100% for any kind of significant period. Besides his body, I just have always had questions about his consistency, hustle, and heart.

If you can replace Favors with a guy that doesn't have a set of recurring medical conditions (and one that is mysterious and apparently chronic), is comfortable shooting the 3 and spacing the floor, and has a lot of playoff experience, why wouldn't you? Besides sentimentality and this evasive promise of Favors' infinite 'potential'?

answer: cakk

answer: cakk

Who on this forum was on board with cake-baking this season? I don't think I've seen a single proponent of it, especially when we saw what Lou and PJ were had for

Who on this forum was on board with cake-baking this season? I don't think I've seen a single proponent of it, especially when we saw what Lou and PJ were had for

Cappy Smurf for sure. I think Cy as well. There was a bunch of them.

Why is everybody on here so protective of Hayward? I think he's talking about everybody and particularly Hayward since he's set to get the most money and has the greenest light. Hayward was crap in the first half yesterday and on one particular play conceded a layup to CP3 without a contest. I thought I was watching the All Star game for a minute there. This team needs a leader and I salute Gobert for stepping up cause he's the one guy on this team I always know is giving 100%.

Why is everybody on here so protective of Hayward? I think he's talking about everybody and particularly Hayward since he's set to get the most money and has the greenest light. Hayward was crap in the first half yesterday and on one particular play conceded a layup to CP3 without a contest. I thought I was watching the All Star game for a minute there. This team needs a leader and I salute Gobert for stepping up cause he's the one guy on this team I always know is giving 100%.

The way that I see it Hayward doesn't shoot enough and is the one guy on the team that we need to care about his stats. His goal should be 7 points a quarter. It's kinda the biggest thing that this team needs out of him.

Rudy earned the right to say that, when the likes of Hayward shy away from big moments, Rudy rises to the occasion. He really is the heart, soul and captain of this team.

I'm glad your glad he made these statements in the media. What good does it do to embarrass teammates in public. All that does is divide a locker room. Poor choice at how to handle things.

There is a reasonable chance he made these statements privately earlier, and, in his mind, it didn't change anything.

I think he was talking about Hill, possibly among others. Hill was not playing well or very hard and didn't seem to care about this game. Hill also had this to say.

How much does homecourt advantage in first round mean to Jazz? "It don't matter," said George Hill, who was minus-29 in loss to Clippers.

Rudy is seriously the only player on the jazz that gives a ****.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk