What's new

Gobert rips teammates

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

3246c6c5710c88741da1e4572bb9e3a5.jpg

Who do u think he's talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it.

I'd guess he means Burks for one.

This could be the type of spark we need actually. Very unexpected and very, very needed imo. I don't think our d is playing at an elite level.

I like it.

I'd guess he means Burks for one.

This could be the type of spark we need actually. Very unexpected and very, very needed imo. I don't think our d is playing at an elite level.
I think he is talking about everyone that isn't Rudy Gobert, but it probably goes double for Burks, dude is trash.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Burks took 3 shots and played 13 minutes u gotta be heavily biased if you think rudy is infering he's the problem..

I like this for the fact that Rudy's the only star locked in long-term and he's letting it be known whats unacceptable..

There's still time to get their **** straight before the playoffs.

If I had to guess it's players going into contract years..

such as Ingles and Hill (not really Hayward) or maybe Hood or even Diaw.. Players trying to preserve the gaudy percentages they once had..

I don't know how I feel about publicly ripping your teammates, but he isn't wrong. Mental toughness has been an ongoing problem all year and guys are definitely out there to get their own instead of playing for the team.

He's referring to Burks/Hill/Hood.

They combined for 1 assist all game that's not jazz ball. And 13 minutes is significant time that's over 25% of a game.

We need more attitude. The good kind. Not the bitchy Carmelo/DeMarcus kind. Really making me lean toward a summer Deron acquisition. And Ibaka.

I just hope that this kind of declaration will motivate his teammates and not make tension in the group! sorry for my english!

Has to be Hood and Hill. I'm pretty much ready for Hill to be gone at this point, it's obvious that early this year was a fluke and he's not worth what he's going to get paid.

Definitely Hood. And Rudy can say whatever he wants. I'm glad someone is finally speaking up and I hope he does more of it when it's warranted.