What's new

Gobert rips teammates

history? Um......................... wut?
They are better at history. They got older buildings. They have more historical people like Marcus Aurelius and Joan of Arc. He has a point.

But the question is, are they better than the Middle East at history? I think not. ME got older buildings, more historical people (like Jesus and Mohammad, the two most historical of figures). Europe got more numerous recent, and thus historically inferior, figures, like Newton and Jack the Ripper.

Overall, I think Europe has been pretty good at history. Definitely better than the US, which has been unproductive, history-wise. But not the best in the world.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

They are better at history. They got older buildings. They have more historical people like Marcus Aurelius and Joan of Arc. He has a point.

But the question is, are they better than the Middle East at history? I think not. ME got older buildings, more historical people (like Jesus and Mohammad, the two most historical of figures). Europe got more numerous recent, and thus historically inferior, figures, like Newton and Jack the Ripper.

Overall, I think Europe has been pretty good at history. Definitely better than the US, which has been unproductive, history-wise. But not the best in the world.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Dear Siro,

Nice troll.

NAOS

3-0 after Gobert remarks!

Or is it just coincidence that two of the three games were against crappy teams and the one good team was at home, and we handled them all year, and I would venture that the jazz are a stronger team having better record by one game, and they play in the much weaker division. The jazz aren't strangers to three game winning streaks and beating trawls they should beat.

Stop with the moronic statements.

Or is it just coincidence that two of the three games were against crappy teams and the one good team was at home, and we handled them all year, and I would venture that the jazz are a stronger team having better record by one game, and they play in the much weaker division. The jazz aren't strangers to three game winning streaks and beating trawls they should beat.

It's science bro. It's been proven that teams play better when one of the players says something to the media

I think native Americans and their ancestors from Altai have pretty interesting history.
Also don't think just because a group of people didn't invent the wheel, that it devalues their history, even though the technologized 1st world countries are most inspired by the rapid technological improvements of ancient Greece and Rome. That growth spurt allowed most countries to enjoy a ripple effect that carried them to where they are today.
I just think so much in life is random that it's not really reflective of what a person is to compete over the quality of history of a group of person. In my opinion the work and audacity of single people who contribute to history is much more interesting and indicative(I'm not talking Politicians mostly here)

Why you belittle the last 3 victories?

I'm sure you wish the Jazz to lose so you can affirm that Gobert remarks turned out to be counterproductive.

Gobert words had a positive influence on the team.