What's new

Goodbye

Oh poor "victim"... The guy who said it was acceptable that posters called me a KKK Grandmaster got his little panties in a bunch and quit because people are soooo mean.
????????

Don't worry it's ok for you to spread misinformation...
No, it isn't. If you think I am, you should report me.

It's ok for you to be a jerk.
Not at all.

But you know calling someone a KKK Grandmaster isn't hateful and a lie at all, is it?
It would be, if it were intended as a statement someone would believe and were not hyperbole. I don't remember the incident at all. Do you remember where I said it was OK?

????????

No, it isn't. If you think I am, you should report me.

Not at all.

It would be, if it were intended as a statement someone would believe and were not hyperbole. I don't remember the incident at all. Do you remember where I said it was OK?
Victim... You're ok with meanness but pout and quite when you're on the other end.

Me I stand up against it. You tempur tantrum and cry foul.

Victim... You're ok with meanness but pout and quite when you're on the other end.

Me I stand up against it. You tempur tantrum and cry foul.
As I pointed out in the original post, I have a button that antivaxxer nonsense pushes, and I left because I wasn't sure I could continue to post authentically. Meanness has nothing to do with it.

However, if you want to misrepresent what I said there, I won't argue about it anymore. Have fun with it.

As I pointed out in the original post, I have a button that antivaxxer nonsense pushes, and I left because I wasn't sure I could continue to post authentically. Meanness has nothing to do with it.

However, if you want to misrepresent what I said there, I won't argue about it anymore. Have fun with it.
The anti-vax nonsense was literally killing people before coronavirus hit. Now? Holy hell.

K. Very nice drama though. We all knew you would be back.

You two are like my damn teenagers. Just put each other on ignore and be done with it already.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
If you don't like webz drama, you can turn on your TV and watch Monk or something.

"anti-vaxxer" is a poinsoned term now. You still need to be reviewing serious, real concerns about vaccines generally, and specifically the Covid shots, which do apperr nowto be both less effective than we hoped, and carry a higher burden of unwanted apparent problems. We haven't been doing enoujgh tracking and reported to keep up with the hyped importance of the less-than-promised benefits.

Another problem with the politicization of this pandemic has been the inordinate suppression of treatment or potential treatment like HCQ. The initial concerns about the dangers have not proven out and peer-reviewed studies are increasingly reporting benefits on a very large data base now being accessed.

Not a good idea to get hung up on politicized rhetoric here ,on either side of the argument.

"anti-vaxxer" is a poinsoned term now.
Since about 1901.

You still need to be reviewing serious, real concerns about vaccines generally, and specifically the Covid shots,
I do review "serious, real concerns", and do not review anti-vax nonsense.

which do apperr nowto be both less effective than we hoped,
I will agree less than I had hoped, but it was about what I expected, and most of the scientists I know or read seem to have expected.

and carry a higher burden of unwanted apparent problems.
The number of problems have actually been fewer than most vaccines. I am curious, though. Are there "wanted apparent problems"?

We haven't been doing enoujgh tracking and reported to keep up with the hyped importance of the less-than-promised benefits.
When I got my injections, I signed up for regular follow-up texts where I would be able to report any conditions. I have never had that happen with any other vaccine. If anything, we went overboard on the tracking and follow-up.

Another benefit with the politicization of this pandemic has been the inordinate suppression of quackery like HCQ.
Fixed it for you.

Not a good idea to get hung up on politicized rhetoric here ,on either side of the argument.
Agreed.

Since about 1901.

I will agree less than I had hoped, but it was about what I expected, and most of the scientists I know or read seem to have expected.

The number of problems have actually been fewer than most vaccines. I am curious, though. Are there "wanted apparent problems"?

When I got my injections, I signed up for regular follow-up texts where I would be able to report any conditions. I have never had that happen with any other vaccine. If anything, we went overboard on the tracking and follow-up.

Fixed it for you.

Agreed.
First off, you suck at quitting. This board may be an unhealthy addiction for you.

If someone told me they were hesitant because of the emergency authorization for the vaccine, I can understand that. At the same time, it is easy to see after a year+ of vaccine and Covid which has greater likelihood of both % of side effects, and severity. Statistically, the vaccine is a safe bet.

Still, because the vaccines were emergency authorized, which means they didn't have the same long-term safety testing most vaccines do, so having people monitored post shot was a necessary step.

Since about 1901.

Fixed it for you.

Agreed.
So here's a documentary.

There are all kinds of corollaries to this theme, including political crusade materials.

So I looked at the stuff that came up on the first several pages when I googled "HCQ recent studies benefits/risks Covid".......

The Google algorithm brought up pages of "official" or "authoritative" studies. All emphasizing your conclusion. Not one single authentic report with data I could analyze.

I know there are studies that have been published, by serious scientists with expertise enough to warrant consideration.

You have to dig deeper to find the more positive reports.

My thesis here is about how we can fool ourselves if and however we want to, and we can sell a point of view on the webz if we have our grubby thumbs on the programming.

I don't believe you are an expert in this field, and that you are perfectly sincere in believing what you are being told.

Not my bag, bro. I don't huff authority fumes.

Last edited:
So here's a documentary.
I watched it a few months ago.

I don't believe you are an expert in this field, and that you are perfectly sincere in believing what you are being told.
I read what the experts say, and understand my own limitations.

Not my bag, bro. I don't huff authority fumes.
The best way to blow yourself up is to ask someone who has never made a bomb to teach you how to do it.

I watched it a few months ago.

I read what the experts say, and understand my own limitations.

The best way to blow yourself up is to ask someone who has never made a bomb to teach you how to do it.

I am a chemist.

I can't show any damn fool how to make a bomb he can't blow himself up with.

My wife made me watch that "documentary" last night. She confesses to an average 4 hours a day on media with that kind of algorithm feedback. One daughter also, the other one killed her use of it totally. She is doing fine. The other two just made a pact to quit. I have some tendency for addiction. I think this site is the worst I do.

Interesting to me that you knew this documentary months ago.

It is put forward by a platform Obama is working for. Netflix. It projects within it's 1 hour an absolute authority against global warming, even while confessing that other major platforms are programming people with all kinds of crazy "disinformation" generally described as "conspiracy theories". It ascribes some of the people in the program as great moral thinkers way ahead of the curve even when describing their ideas from over ten years ago. It proposes an authoritative "solution" invoking even higher authority over the public than we've had so far.

That is **** Harambe and others in here are working for. "Disinformation" policies .

I worked for, and did the work for, one of the JAMA "peer reviewers" many years ago. You imagine such work is done by highly decorated scientific greats. It's like Supreme Court, or any court doing any case or appeal. The people who do all that work are clerks, bro. They are told what to do and told not to rock the boat. They are all paid by private corporations, advertisers in the 'Peer-reviewed Journals"

I learned to go get the actual articles from all the journals off of the medical library bookshelves back then. Now you can do it from your desk, but there is a access fee which means non-professionals and anyone but hired help from institutional interests is pretty much locked out now.

What you get online are mostly well-massaged public mind-control and public policy-directed works of art. With bias and purpose printed all over, every paragraph.

In this field it's worse than "The News". Science is dead. Political Science is King.

I keep seeing articles I found interesting, because some damn bit on nonconforming data was given electronic air, a few online bytes, removed from "peer reviewed" journals or deeply buried by the search engines. If I find something, and send out links, the wonderful Error 404 Page Cannot Be Found god appears once again.

The nice guys in the Netflix documentary are the authoritarian prophets of the new age of human reason, the steel chains that will lock down human liberty, as they intend, once and for all.

I'm going back to paper. Paper and Ink are harder to manage. the cops will have to physically search the person and premises to find the damn contraband, and even though the Constitution and human rights don't actually exist in the authoritarian realm any more, you can at least make it harder to detect and deny expressions of freedom of speech or thought.

I can't show any damn fool how to make a bomb he can't blow himself up with.
I would not expect you to be able to. If I wanted such advice, I would not go to a chemist.

You imagine such work is done by highly decorated scientific greats.
Your description of my imagination indicates a failure of your imagination.

I'm going back to paper. Paper and Ink are harder to manage.
I agree they have their charms.

@One Brow

You sardonically quipped about whether Ik new of any "wanted apparent problems" regarding state-sanctioned medical options.

Yes, indeed.

Good..... as in very high..... prices.

Statist approvals, mandates, public promotional programs.

Patents restricting manufacture to corporate sponsors of political officials, who will promote and even pay for the crap..

The perfect storm of problems even includes governments guaranteeing profits for developers of the medical crap.

media willingness to support promotions of the crap, and suppress public commentary or objections that don't comply with the mass hysteria.

I could go on.......

You would think......... but then there are a number of posters who ONLY post in GD. Makes it seem like maybe they didn't come here because they are jazz fans.

I only post in the Jazz forum when I want to remember why I stopped watching sports in the first place. Life is so much easier and less chaotic when you’re not constantly let down by something you have poured hundreds and hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars into. Think about that for a while. It’s actually quite horrible.

Anyway, it looks like OB didn’t really leave, so this is moot. If he actually does though? It’ll be the single biggest loss this board will ever suffer.

No-homo.