What's new

Goodbye

So tomorrow at Grinders 13. Address is 2125 south, 3200 west. How about 12:30pm?

I’ll let you know if I’m going to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Well nevermind. We are stuck in Boise and I have to leave for California on Wednesday. I come up to Utah fairly regularly so we'll make it work next time.

Well nevermind. We are stuck in Boise and I have to leave for California on Wednesday. I come up to Utah fairly regularly so we'll make it work next time.
Well ****.
No worries. I'm in my busiest stretch of work all year right now and today is my only day off work for a while so I have a ton of stuff to do today anyway. My wife will be glad that it isn't happening lol.

It's seems I am vain enough to write this post.

Recently, I referred to our recent anti-vax poster as a "lover of human slaughter". I was informed Thursday that this falls under the categorization of 'We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll".' I considered the sentence accurate rather than abusive, not threatening in any way, and an understatement, if anything. However, I don't make the rules, and I don't protest the reprimand in any way.

One thing I do value is the implied contract I make every time I post a comment in here. So, I took a couple of days to let any emotions subside, and make sure of what I felt to be the right thing. I consider every post to be a promise I will behave according to the rules. If the comment above is against the rules, I have decided that I can no longer make that promise to the administrators/moderators, because we have a divide between we as being aggressive, threatening, or trolling with regard to anti-vaxxers. If I can't promise to fulfill my part of the bargain, I have no right to enter into it.

So, good-bye all. I have learned so much here over the years, and have nothing but gratitude for Jason, colton, and various members of the moderation team over the years. Were I to list individual posters that I have learned from, I could probably type out 100 handles and still leave people out. Thank you all very much.
giphy.gif

Is this a good thing? Or the result of a bad thing?

Good thing. Switched my main gig to something else. Deliberated on it for about a year and a half (I’m not a big change person) and finally made the plunge.

Good thing. Switched my main gig to something else. Deliberated on it for about a year and a half (I’m not a big change person) and finally made the plunge.

Congrats then.

You would think......... but then there are a number of posters who ONLY post in GD. Makes it seem like maybe they didn't come here because they are jazz fans.
I did want to address this.
I came 100% because I’m a Jazz fan, yet I just don’t post much anywhere but GD. That’s not because I am not a fan of the Jazz or follow them, it’s because I find the convo and discussions here in GD to be more interesting.
Then again I’ve been here longer than the vast majority of you punks, so there.

This really puts moderators to shame. When I reported threads with false or misleading information - nothing done about it - it still stays here as a pathetic antivaxxer campaign sore oozing puss of disinformation. And yet they give warning to an amazing, well educated poster like One Brow? Are we back to dark ages? Get your **** together or ban me to... **** this.

I hope this brings ol OB our of hibernation.
Wasn't it him that suggested videos like the USS Nimitz were possibly birds?

Anyway, I hate to hijack this thread (that means I'd love to) but have any of you seen the "new" USO videos?

Probably dolphin birds making them splashes, or no?

So, who is going to explain exponential growth to Jazzyfresh now? :D

I hope you come back OB. You are good poster.
“No bro bro bro here let me intentionally misunderstand a concept you just barely explained to me and ignore all the evidence you just presented and insist that I just owned you. And then whine about how no one wants to debate me.”

Lol just barely half way to 75,000,000... Barely.. How could you possibly be this dense? You actually are proving my point. My point the entire time was that 75,000,000 would not get sick and you uneducated morons insisted with exponential growth it will. We're barely even half way there ... You're literally proving me right lol.

I also didn't expect Biden to **** this up this badly so I very well could be wrong. The virus was dying when he took office. Now it's literally worse.

Last edited:

So we still have approximately 36,768,013 case to exponentially grow to 75,000,000 cases you all promised and fear mongered. Funny how you all completely missed how my argument was that 75,000,000 cases would not happen not that exponential growth doesn't exist. As of yesterday there was 180,000 cases so with that it's going to over a half of a year with this many cases(****ing blue states being 7 out of the top 10). If that's the case this administration and his worthless voters are a complete failure.

Again I never expected Biden to be this big of a failure in every category so I never put his complete ineptness into consideration. As Obama put it "never estimate Joe's ability to F* things up". Dude has literally done nothing. I mean just 3 months ago there was 8,000 cases a day, then you all got vaccinated..... I thought you vaccinated would help kill the virus but instead the more that get vaccinated, the more cases

I won't expect responses because I'm still 100% right. I'm extremely confused what your point is though and I understand you don't have the intellectualism to challenge me so I'll just take my W.

Thanks for playing lol

Last edited: