What's new

Gordon Hayward has Something in Common with Karl Malone

Archie Moses

https://www.nesn.com/2010/06/utah-j...i-killingback-just-graduated-high-school.html

Anyone who has seen former Butler and newest Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward jokes that he looks like he's still in high school.

His girlfriend actually is.

The 20-year-old Hayward was seen giving his blond girl a smooch after hearing his name called at No. 9 in Thursday night's NBA draft. A first glance makes a spectator wonder: Just how old is she?

Turns out, Kolbi Killingback just graduated from high school. She is headed to Ball State University in the fall, so she will have a tough time keeping up with her boyfriend while he is traveling around the country during the season.

EDIT: After thinking about it, it's not cool to post a pic of her. Anyways, the guy who wrote the article is a total tardnuckle. What sayest ye jazzfanz?

Any Babe who done went clean through high is like a MILF compared to them little girls I was coppin feels offa back in 6th grade, eh, Archie? What's da prob, here?

WARNING WARNING WARNING ------------------DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY!----------------------WARNING WARNING WARNING

(yawn)

Oh, i thought someone was going to say he knocked up a 13-yr old.

Or that he was sporting a woody when he walked up on stage.

WARNING WARNING WARNING ------------------DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY!----------------------WARNING WARNING WARNING

His tie was to short for the press conference. he had to run to the store to get a longer one. Sorta like Malone.

Somebody better pull Gordon aside and tell him about AK's free pass.

And why isn't it cool to post a pic? Is she 18?
If so, wives and girlfriends (or boyfriends...we have to be non-judgmental) of athletes are fair game.

She is only 2 years younger. Many people date people who are two years younger, its not a big deal. Im pretty sure she graduated high school this year also.

This thread wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. It was a poor attempt at humor and I made it for nothing more than reaction. You people really need to grow up. Seriously, you do.

Honz, get on this. We need Gordon Hayward's prom pics. No doubt he went to a HS prom while he was in College.

Honz, get on this. We need Gordon Hayward's prom pics. No doubt he went to a HS prom while he was in College.

I'm on it man.

I'm on it man.

maybe Archie is the better man for the job. He might be able to come up with something funny. lol

Back