What's new

Griffin PIGS get slaughtered in LA tonight

so what i can gather.. jazz gave up in the 1st 2 minutes of the 3rd... al needs to stop shooting, when you have more attempts then points something is wrong. he needs to take a lesson from hayward. my hell al is such a waste. if he isnt scoring he shouldnt be on the floor

All you Jazz apologists out there:

If Al has no future with this team, why is he playing so much, and why are the Jazz running everything through him?

I'll answer:

Because he is going to back, and this is the Jazz showing us/him/the team that they plan on this being his team for quite awhile now.

I think it's safe to say Hayward is our best player, and brilliantly Ty has him coming off the bench. The Marvin experiment did not, and isn't going to work, and he's going to opt in next year make 8 million to look lost on the court. Yet he starts and Carroll, who is the most improved can't get off the bench because for some weird reason Starvin Marvin starts and Carroll is Evens best buddy on the bench. Would we see this crap on any other team?

Seeing Jefferson tonight I have to ask. What is more important to a player now days? Winning? Or the hard headed selfish idea that you have to be a starter no matter win or lose?

I think it's safe to say Hayward is our best player, and brilliantly Ty has him coming off the bench. The Marvin experiment did not, and isn't going to work, and he's going to opt in next year make 8 million to look lost on the court. Yet he starts and Carroll, who is the most improved can't get off the bench because for some weird reason Starvin Marvin starts and Carroll is Evens best buddy on the bench. Would we see this crap on any other team?

It's simple: Al and Hayward can't play together. Al kills Hayward's offensive game.

The Jazz have decided to build around Al.

Welcome to your Utah Jazz for the next 5 years.

Seeing Jefferson tonight I have to ask. What is more important to a player now days? Winning? Or the hard headed selfish idea that you have to be a starter no matter win or lose?

reminds me of ealr watson.
he does not care about winning or losing
if he does not gets his minutes he will discuss his future with his agent.

so corbin has no choice but to play him

see that drive from burks, hes initiating offense from the top of the arc, our wings are flanked properly, EASY bucket.

- PG_AB

THANK YOU HARPRING!!! Echoing exactly what I've been saying all along - bench Marvin's ***, start Hayward, and bring Carroll off the bench.