What's new

Griffin PIGS get slaughtered in LA tonight

Well guys, I was going to go to the game tonight, but I'm sick. This could be a blessing in disguise though because I went to the last Lakers game and they got slaughtered and the clippers jazz game I went to last year was a blowout too. I think I'm bad luck.

I'm taking one for the team by being sick and being forced to stay home. Jazz by 4!

Well guys, I was going to go to the game tonight, but I'm sick. This could be a blessing in disguise though because I went to the last Lakers game and they got slaughtered and the clippers jazz game I went to last year was a blowout too. I think I'm bad luck.

I'm taking one for the team by being sick and being forced to stay home. Jazz by 4!

Your contributions to this game is noble and wont go unnoticed.

Sounds like you and Bogut have something in common.

So the last two games against the Clips we have been in the game and then the last few minutes CP3 runs a pick-n-roll with either DeAndre Jordan or blake, whom ever Al is guarding, and just beats us!!!

If this game is close, I'm looking to see if Ty finally makes the adjustment!!

So the last two games against the Clips we have been in the game and then the last few minutes CP3 runs a pick-n-roll with either DeAndre Jordan or blake, whom ever Al is guarding, and just beats us!!!

If this game is close, I'm looking to see if Ty finally makes the adjustment!!

Don't get your hopes up.

If the Jazz win tonight, then i will be more excited about them than i have been all season. if it is close but they lose with young guys playing well, than i will be yet excited. if they lose and the Young guys all play bad, then it will take till monday night against Boston for me to have the potential to get over it.

I'm actually slightly excited for tonight's game. The Jazz are FINALLY free to do what they feel is the best direction for this team.

Can you imagine if the starting five was this:

some crappy pg
Burks
Hayward
Millsap
Favors

I would cry. I would eat every negative thing I said about the Jazz. Too bad I'll be wrong. Too bad development takes place on the bench in Utah. Too bad I will be excited for this game, watch the first quarter, and realize that not only have the young 'uns not gotten any more time, but they are actually getting less for our "playoff push".

Sigh.

I'll be excited for a couple more hours.

I'm actually slightly excited for tonight's game. The Jazz are FINALLY free to do what they feel is the best direction for this team.

Can you imagine if the starting five was this:

some crappy pg
Burks
Hayward
Millsap
Favors

I would cry. I would eat every negative thing I said about the Jazz. Too bad I'll be wrong. Too bad development takes place on the bench in Utah. Too bad I will be excited for this game, watch the first quarter, and realize that not only have the young 'uns not gotten any more time, but they are actually getting less for our "playoff push".

Sigh.

I'll be excited for a couple more hours.

You really mean that Coach Corbin is still free to do what he wants, which will mean the young guys still won't play as much as we want them to.

This is the first game after the trade deadline. Don't get your hopes up, but watch the rotations today.

thats what jeffy should do.
be consitent on road home and playoff.
and take his hustling over the top

Last time I checked basketball was a team game. The Jazz as a whole play much worse on the road than at home. You can focus on Jefferson all you want to but it's not just his fault.

Every team in the NBA plays much worse on the road than at home, but I think really good defensive teams tend to better minimize that gap between home and road performance. Since Al Jefferson is our defensive anchor I guess you COULD put more of the blame on his shoulders... but I think it's just management's fault for fielding a defensively awful starting 5 unit.

Glad we already played Washington on their floor early in the year. They are feasting on playoff teams at home right now. Got Denver last night and Houston tonight.