What's new

Griffin PIGS get slaughtered in LA tonight

What could have been a really ugly start turned out only being down 2. Not a bad recovery by the Jazz. Millsap was the man!

Eh at least he got our bench in there pretty quick. Millsap looks pissed tonight - guess he wanted a shot at a title. Hayward looks great, again.

LOL. Jazz have lost to LA clippers twice (or is it 3 times) this season. Did anyone think that a road game tonight would be different? Or that if the Jazz had traded Al for Barganani or Bledsoe or Rodney Stuckey that the first game with a new player would be different?

Can't win them all. Go Jazz.

Nice to see Millsap playing hard. I was curious if he'd play like he was insulted or like his old self.

Jazz were lucky not to get blown out in the first quarter. All starters not named Millsap were 0-10.

Al goes out, Jazz go on 12-4 run.

We all know Hayward isn't starting because his and Al's game aren't comparable. So...

How much better would this team be if our starting five were:

Crappy pg
Hayward
Williams
Millsap
Favors

I bet we would 3 or more wins right now.

Let Foye, Burks and Al man the second unit.

Second unit could be

Foye
Burks
Carroll
Al
Kanter

Much, much better distribution of players.

the clippers announcers will not stop complimenting the jazz... its uncanny. they are trying to damage control the millsap thing by singing our praises.

Second unit could be

Foye
Burks
Carroll
Al
Kanter

Much, much better distribution of players.

foye at pg??? his biggest asset is a catch and shoot player. whats the logic behind him at point, does he take the ball up, im confused.

okay let me tell you this.
why does corbin rpefer to play 4 on 5.

with al in the game we play 4 on 5 on defense.(mind you al playing center and center is most important position on defense.)
then al goes out watson comes in and we play 4 on 5 on offense(mind you watson plays pg imho the most important position on offense)

handicapping cus vets have magical fart power