What's new

GT: Utah Jazz against the Luck-y Fakers 8:30 MST/11:30 Puerto Ricooooo time

So glad people see the genius that is PTA.

Also, games like this are huge. If we can just improve our record a bit tonight and our next game, without Hill, and get him back healthy, we have a legit shot at a high seed.

Magnolia is, hands down, one of the best and most underrated films of all time. Cruise's performance is good, but the performances of Macy, Moore, Reilly, and PS Hoffman are all absolutely incredible. Paul Thomas Anderson is truly a genius.

It's definitely underrated. Or perhaps just not enough people know about it. I loved it when I saw it years ago, and this is one of the first times I've ever seen it come up since.

It's definitely underrated. Or perhaps just not enough people know about it. I loved it when I saw it years ago, and this is one of the first times I've ever seen it come up since.

RIP, PSH.
hqdefault.jpg

Magnolia is, hands down, one of the best and most underrated films of all time. Cruise's performance is good, but the performances of Macy, Moore, Reilly, and PS Hoffman are all absolutely incredible. Paul Thomas Anderson is truly a genius.

Love PTA and his flicks. Yet, not even remotely close to being one of the most underrated. Damn flick has nearly 250K votes on IMDB at 8.0 and 80%+ on RT.

What is going on? Game summary on espn.com says Favors is expected to play tonight against the Lakers