What's new

GT: Utah Jazz against the Luck-y Fakers 8:30 MST/11:30 Puerto Ricooooo time

Is this on Root Sports? My tv guide says college football is going on.

Edit: Nevermind. Seems like it is on. Go Jazz.

Magnolia was good but Cruises best movies were Eyes Wide Shut and Vanilla Sky.

EWS is very solid but not one of his best movies imo. Vanilla Sky is. The movie is so well done and underrated imo. Crowe shoving the rnr down my throat is a bit annoying though here or there. Collateral is excellent and really his only legit movie in the last 10-15 years or so.

A bunch of dudes getting juiced about Tom Cruise. Ultimate game thread.

Did you guys know that in Magnolia Tom Cruise stuffs his underwear with the same fake penis that appears in Boogie Nights? We are going to win tonight!

I thought Vanilla Sky sucked. Hard. I don't remember why though. His best one is probably Born on the 4th of July. He was great in Collateral and Minority Report iirc but neither is a masterpiece. Risky business?

I went to a game at the Staples Center once. Eric Estrada showed up during the second quarter wearing a white cowboy hat. He sat on the 15th row and did nothing but look around at the crowd. Two minutes into the fourth quarter he left, walking as slowly and deliberately as he could.

Painful ******.

Tropic Thunder is Tom's best movie, by far.

I thought Vanilla Sky sucked. Hard. I don't remember why though. His best one is probably Born on the 4th of July. He was great in Collateral and Minority Report iirc but neither is a masterpiece. Risky business?

Rain Man, A Few Good Men, The Color of Money...dude had a great 20 year run where he basically only worked with the best directors in the world.