What's new

Guess which image Colton removed from the Dallas gamethread

I didn't get fracted or anything... Came to this thread looking for specifics on the image tho(for future reference). I presume it's because the lower part of the bikini was too skimpy?

I was actually looking for a different image of the chica in question but just used that one because I was feeling lazy and it met the swimwear theme I'm doing with the Gamethread girls (Who are undefeated BTW!!)
Who is she anyway?

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

How about respect and common courtesy for your fellow human?

I, nor anyone else, has any obligation to respect any particular belief. Just because a belief emanates from a religious source does not automatically afford it respect. I tire of religious folks insisting that their beliefs, merely due to the fact that they are religious beliefs, are somehow privleged and thus merit special status and respect. They are beliefs, and like every single other belief, are subject to scrutiny, criticism, even mocking if they deserve it.

I agree with the courtesy part, which if you had read my message with an intent to try to understand its meaning, rather than reacting in a knee jerk way, you would see that that is precisely what I was implying.

neither

M=thousand
MM= a thousand thousands or 1million.

You use roman numerals to describe monetary values in the millions? So when you pay $1000 you write it as $1M, right? And people know that you actually mean $1k?

You use roman numerals to describe monetary values in the millions? So when you pay $1000 you write it as $1M, right? And people know that you actually mean $1k?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07G23zMGa4g

Usually to delineate 1 grand I'll use "1 stack of high-society" like Matt Damon in Rounders.

Supermodel Candice Swanepoel. Victoria's Secret had her in a $10MM bra a few years ago for their big show.
One of my favorites. I have put her in many a gamethread.

I, nor anyone else, has any obligation to respect any particular belief. Just because a belief emanates from a religious source does not automatically afford it respect. I tire of religious folks insisting that their beliefs, merely due to the fact that they are religious beliefs, are somehow privleged and thus merit special status and respect. They are beliefs, and like every single other belief, are subject to scrutiny, criticism, even mocking if they deserve it.

I agree with the courtesy part, which if you had read my message with an intent to try to understand its meaning, rather than reacting in a knee jerk way, you would see that that is precisely what I was implying.
You must be a ****ing riot to be around. "I'm me and everyone else can eat a dick". I feel sorry for anyone who associates with on a regular basis.

*Ring Ring*

Jimmy eat jazz "hello?"

Phone "hello sir this is Westboro Baptist Church calling. We would like to invite you to protest the funeral of a queer. As a special added bonus, this person is of Arab origin an a vegan an is fat. Whaddyah say?"

Jimmy eat jazz "no thanks not my cup of tea but I support you fully in your efforts to be as offensive as humanely possible. It is your right!"

*Ring Ring*

Jimmy eat jazz "hello?"

Phone "hello sir this is Westboro Baptist Church calling. We would like to invite you to protest the funeral of a queer. As a special added bonus, this person is of Arab origin an a vegan an is fat. Whaddyah say?"

Jimmy eat jazz "no thanks not my cup of tea but I support you fully in your efforts to be as offensive as humanely possible. It is your right!"

Interestingly enough it is their right.

I don't recall bigb ever suggesting that anyone had any kind of OBLIGATION to not be a dick. He seemed to be suggesting that one could just be a considerate person, y'know... voluntarily.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app