What's new

Handful of players participate in workouts at Zions Bank Basketball Center

Did Rudy poop in someone's kit bag this time?
I doubt Rudy or Donovan did workouts honestly. Rudy has a home gym and basketball court. I’m guessing this is for the guys who don’t have such amenities.

I'll be Georges Niang participated. He's been in town the whole time.
Royce has as well, I actually heard Royce talking about this to someone when they called him when he was live Friday. Whoever it was was asking if they had told him a time he was supposed to come in. Also saw, won’t mention who, but one of the guys on our roster that has been in town the whole time to and I’ve noticed he’s been using high school facilities, football fields and such to get workouts in. Also saw him in a gym with several other guys just days ago playing somewhere.(I’m sure one guy would be furious with him if he knew) I’m guessing it’s good the Jazz got it open cause I know for sure via IG one of the guys on the roster was out and about quite a bit elsewhere getting work in. Which I totally understand when some guys are trapped in apartments with not much access to other stuff

Last edited:
Royce has as well, I actually heard Royce talking about this to someone when they called him when he was live Friday. Whoever it was was asking if they had told him a time he was supposed to come in. Also saw, won’t mention who, but one of the guys on our roster that has been in town the whole time to and I’ve noticed he’s been using high school facilities, football fields and such to get workouts in. Also saw him in a gym with several other guys just days ago playing somewhere.(I’m sure one guy would be furious with him if he knew) I’m guessing it’s good the Jazz got it open cause I know for sure via IG one of the guys on the roster was out and about quite a bit elsewhere getting work in. Which I totally understand when some guys are trapped in apartments with not much access to other stuff
If only they had gobs of money so that they could access plenty of ****, regardless. Or, you know, just read.

A sad perspective here is that if you were asking me last summer/fall what I’d be doing for a basketball fix in May, I didn’t think it would be “reading oneye’s post about how he’s trying to anonymize which player has been practicing in high school gyms and hoping he’ll reveal who it is.”

I assume this is like watching The Masked Singer (never seen it), but more interesting.

It’s actually wild lol. Looking at the Jazz roster. I don’t think there’s one other player besides Donovan who has not been in SLC a second, since all this happened. Not even our two way guys. He is the only one.....meanwhile creating all sorts of public drama for the entire franchise lol......yes I quote tweeted myself lol.

Given the current financial issues about to be faced, and Portland gonna be deep in the tax for multiple years. Donovan, Mike, 1st round pick for Dame? Any chance lol? Give me a better player and vastly better leader who won’t throw a hissy fit the first sign of a tough moment and abandon his city and franchise.
I’m guessing Conley wasn’t in Utah based on his HORSE court looks more like something he’d have at whatever his home base is. Also Juwan Morgan was not in Utah based on his Cameo videos.

I won’t lol. But he’s been working out at high schools for weeks and been playing basketball with lots of randoms for weeks around SLC. Spida would be pissed. Also, it’s not Rudy, lol that’s all I’ll say. The dude who claims he cares about the community and franchise the most has had the least amount to do with both during the worst of times.....lol. THE LEAST. Our f***** 2 way players have been here and Donovan hasn’t LOL. Profile pic changing time.

Wtf. Why not say who?

He was at first for a bit. Aside from Ed Davis and Juwan Morgan I am 100% certain everyone else has spent multiple weeks here during this. I’m also certain several have made themselves available to local media while one dude not only hasn’t been has refused opportunities to do so. Donovan not making himself available to local media by now is garbage IMO. Garbage. He’ll throw in some cute tweets and PR up his mandatory interviews though.

“Winning has a price....and leadership has a price”.-MJ. Donovan ain’t ever gonna pay that price.
Dude, stfu already. Donovan was upset with Rudy for things Rudy said and did in the lockerroom. Rudy was acting like a toddler in the media room so no telling how childish he got in the lockerroom.

Bashing Donovan using an MJ quote when MJ had the entire league at his beck and call is stupid. The NBA wasn't going to let MJ lose regardless of how hard they tried to make his life look in that biased series.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

It’s actually wild lol. Looking at the Jazz roster. I don’t think there’s one other player besides Donovan who has not been in SLC a second, since all this happened. Not even our two way guys. He is the only one.....meanwhile creating all sorts of public drama for the entire franchise lol......yes I quote tweeted myself lol.

Given the current financial issues about to be faced, and Portland gonna be deep in the tax for multiple years. Donovan, Mike, 1st round pick for Dame/someone else to make salaries work? Any chance lol? Dames age matches Rudy’s better. Go for it, and then start over. Give me a better player and vastly better leader who won’t throw a hissy fit the first sign of a tough moment and abandon his city and franchise.
What are you going to do with all your Donovan shoes though??? lololol

Dude, stfu already. Donovan was upset with Rudy for things Rudy said and did in the lockerroom. Rudy was acting like a toddler in the media room so no telling how childish he got in the lockerroom.

Bashing Donovan using an MJ quote when MJ had the entire league at his beck and call is stupid. The NBA wasn't going to let MJ lose regardless of how hard they tried to make his life look in that biased series.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
“Winning has a price....and leadership has a price”.-MJ.

Last edited:
Ugh, those are worse than the first ones! :(
1st ones were ok. Those look horrible, like something elderly women would wear walking with nordic poles.
I’ve never been really into Adidas. His Issue 1s were very comfortable and decent. These ones we shall see what they look like in person. Hopefully they’re popular among some.