What's new

Happy Birthday!

What does this have to do with the Jazz?
Mods, please move to General Discussion.

JK...thanks Jason, for providing us a place where we can vent our frustrations regarding the Jazz and fellow posters. Without Jazzfanz I fear many of us would have taken our craziness to the streets and now be in jail on mischief and mayhem charges.

Can't remember when I joined. I think it was a little after Deron was drafted. I know I was definitely not on the old board during the legendary days of LTV and the crazy Arroyo supporters. I just heard stories.

I first found the site while looking for info before the 2004 NBA draft. I was hoping we'd pick Al Jefferson and Kris Humphries with the #14 and #16 picks respectively.

Thanks for giving us a forum to give advice to Jazz management and coaches on what they should do with OUR FRANCHISE. I would have no where else to vent if it wasn't for Jazzfanz.com

I first found the site while looking for info before the 2004 NBA draft. I was hoping we'd pick Al Jefferson and Kris Humphries with the #14 and #16 picks respectively.

kirk_snyder_draft.jpg

where and who is Lost Taco Vendor?

I think he is still out there on twitter from time to time.

I am trying to remember when I got started. I remember the Snyder Humphries Draft and of course the Tufftiger Jarret Jack lovefest. Was the site Jazz Hoops or something like that back then. I honestly can't remember.

Can't remember when I joined. I think it was a little after Deron was drafted. I know I was definitely not on the old board during the legendary days of LTV and the crazy Arroyo supporters. I just heard stories.
I keep hearing about these crazy Arroyo fans. Were they really worse than us Kanter/Memo fans?

On a side note, ironically, some may hard to believe but Arroyo has built a really great reputation over the years in Europe.

I think he is still out there on twitter from time to time.

I am trying to remember when I got started. I remember the Snyder Humphries Draft and of course the Tufftiger Jarret Jack lovefest. Was the site Jazz Hoops or something like that back then. I honestly can't remember.
Jazzhoops and Jazzfanz were "on air" at the same time.
good ole' times

There must be some terminated, separated relationships, friendships left in the dusty pages of this 15 year old community. Otherwise you guys would have night-outs, hang-outs, camp-outs or whatever, for some good ol' fashion celebration for this kind of stuff. I'm sure this community has some golden era real social life connection-wise, and declined after some point.