What's new

Hayward hasn't talked to Snyder, vague on future

GS didn't want to give up Klay, but it sounds like now they will. They had to up their offer to beat out Boston and Denver.

Wow, that's a huge risk considering Love can walk after next season. They must think they will be able to keep him around.

Wow, that's a huge risk considering Love can walk after next season. They must think they will be able to keep him around.

GS was mentioned as one of Love's preferred destinations. I'm sure he'll give a verbal commitment before the trigger is pulled. All Love wants to do is play with a contender. In that respect, GS is better than any of the others who have stepped up with solid offers. And the return for Minny is getting a very good player who will be a RFA when his rookie deal ends.

You obviously haven't seen her. She's not hot.

She's a cute grade school chick. But she isn't hot.

Want to see hot women?

Go to UVU or UoU campuses. Check out Belmont condos in Provo. Hit up university Golds. Visit Vivint. Go to a jazz game. The girls working the cash registers are hotter.
Wow...I can tell you've done your research and scoped out these places very well. I'll make sure my daughter never goes to these places.

Anyway, I'd agree that Hayward's woman is nothing special to look at, she's not ugly, just a nice cute girl you can take home to meet mom... Go to any major shopping mall in Anytown, USA on a weekend, and you'll probably see 20 girls that look just like her. As an NBA player (no matter how undesirable your looks are), by default, girls in the Victoria Secret model stratosphere are IN your league. Not a knock on Hayward though, if this girl makes him happy (not just in bed), good for him. I hope she's outspoken and tells him to get off his lazy *** and work on his game during the offseason though...

It needs to be posted that NOBODY on the spurs made over 12.5 this past season.
Parker 12.5
Duncan 10.3
Ginobili 7.5

I would be surprised if market were not higher than those numbers, so yeah there is just a bit of irony in Haywards tweet.

I would take any of the abov spurs players next season over Hayward and it's not even close.

It needs to be posted that NOBODY on the spurs made over 12.5 this past season.
Parker 12.5
Duncan 10.3
Ginobili 7.5

I would be surprised if market were not higher than those numbers, so yeah there is just a bit of irony in Haywards tweet.

I would take any of the abov spurs players next season over Hayward and it's not even close.

Big difference between taking a pay cut on your first free agent contract and taking a pay cut when you are almost 40 and have one last chance at a championship.

And the Jazz are going to laugh all the way to the effing bank if he walks. Curry, Bogut, Iggy. That's a Big 3 for sure. No more Lee and no more Thompson. Awesome. If that goes down, then that 2017 pick looks better and better.

Also, Hayward's wife IS ****ing hot. Stop flexin n frontin. You sound like a ****ing fedora.

I really don't buy that it's jealousy. I think the main reason is roster construction. If we overpay Hayward it can hurt us down the road. Look at what AKs contract did for years. I know the dollars will be very different but the point is the same. If we overpay Hayward it affects our whole team. Imagine if AK was living up to that contract, we would have been a champ contender no doubt. Problem is he was playing like a $10-12 M player, not a $16-18 player.

I don't think anyone here wants Hayward gone, he's an asset IF we don't overpay him. The minute we overpay him that evaporates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree with you. Teams need to be smart with their money but more fans get upset with players because they perceive that the player is being greedy. Some fans are jealous and others want players to make the sacrifice for the team and show loyalty so perhaps a lack of loyalty is more the reason why many fans go after players when they start negotiating a new deal.