What's new

Hayward is now a dad.

Hekate

2022 Prediction Contest Winner
Congrats.

CG20HRtVAAEtw7C.jpg

Despite being on the planet only a matter of hours, that kid is now richer than all of us combined.

wonder if he's a Four Tops fan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_TVRGWcfk

Congratulations to the family and welcome to sweet little Bernadette Hayward

Depends on how you define "rich." Congrats to Gordon!

Rolls eyes

I'm not rich(by American standards) but life is good. I have health, a great family, and I'm ****ing gorgeous. I don't feel the need to redefine a word to further validate my life. I don't really understand why so many feel the need to.

I like that you listed this. Our health is all we have and it's incredibly important. Here in the US not many folks give it the dap it deserves.

It ain't that important. It's nice to have for sure but there is other stuff that is awesome about life too. Like: excessive portions of red meat, tobacco, alchohol, sodium chloride, soda, comfy sofas, drugs, fun in the sun, the wind in your helmet free hair, fried food, unprotected sex, etc.

It ain't that important. It's nice to have for sure but there is other stuff that is awesome about life too. Like: excessive portions of red meat, tobacco, alchohol, sodium chloride, soda, comfy sofas, drugs, fun in the sun, the wind in your helmet free hair, fried food, unprotected sex, etc.

Those activities and items listed cannot be enjoyed if you're dead. Even Mr. Bukowksi lived a good 70 + years.

They can't be enjoyed if you don't do them either.

I do most of those things listed and still consider myself healthy...42 rotations around the sun this past May and still with a resting heart rate of 57bpm!

I think babies are overrated. Congrats to him though.

To be fair, people were just referring to you when you were a baby and not speaking towards all babies in general but I can see how it would be confusing for you.

Really though congrats and life is never the same from here on out.

Lol
The wind in your helmet free hair

Rolls eyes

I'm not rich(by American standards) but life is good. I have health, a great family, and I'm ****ing gorgeous. I don't feel the need to redefine a word to further validate my life. I don't really understand why so many feel the need to.
Roll your eyes all you want, but some of the poorest people I have ever met have a lot of money in the bank, and some of the richest have the sorts of things you pointed out.

Edit: I assume your joking that health is not that important in your subsequent posts.