What's new

Hayward just got engaged.

You guys are all crazy, she is pretty hot and she has the body of an 18 year old.

I say job well done to Hayward.

While I think she's hot, did it ever occur to anyone that maybe he's marrying her cause he, ya know, kinda likes her?

Criticism aside, please bear in mind this is who Kevin Durant is marrying ... and he's like 100 times richer than Hayward ...

kevin-durant-monica-wright-2.jpg

I hope she is an inside spy for DL that is holding onto her virginity until she is married. The sexual frustration is causing him to play bad, driving his stock down, and Utah will be able to sign him for around 7-8 million per year. Once he gets married his sexual frustration is relieved, he will start playing better than Paul George, and lead Utah to a championship. Once it comes time to re-sign him, DL will give him a lowball offer of 12 million dollars, and his wife will threaten to leave him if they don't stay in Utah. Either he can take the low offer and stay in Utah, or sign elsewhere, lose his hot wife, and end up giving her half of his money anyway. DL is a genius!

I hope she is an inside spy for DL that is holding onto her virginity until she is married. The sexual frustration is causing him to play bad, driving his stock down, and Utah will be able to sign him for around 7-8 million per year. Once he gets married his sexual frustration is relieved, he will start playing better than Paul George, and lead Utah to a championship. Once it comes time to re-sign him, DL will give him a lowball offer of 12 million dollars, and his wife will threaten to leave him if they don't stay in Utah. Either he can take the low offer and stay in Utah, or sign elsewhere, lose his hot wife, and end up giving her half of his money anyway. DL is a genius!

mmmkay talk about stretching the imagination.