What's new

Hayward just got engaged.

Hayward is a lucky guy if he found the love of his life. Best wishes and I hope it works out for them.

Congrats to Gordon, looks like he is going to have a nice, hot woman to marry. Wondering if she really loves him or it is just for money... Can be very sure but isn't Hayward kind of ugly? Xsy? Any girls here can tell me what they think about his looks? I know PearlWatson had a crush for Raja once and I guess he was hot looking dude, but what about Hayward?

Lol.

As a hetero dude, I have no difficulty in saying that G-Time is at least average looking, probably above average actually. Factor in a reserved demeanour, a seemingly fun personality, and the fact that he's loaded = pretty much a home-run for any girl out there.

I'm pretty sure he started dating this girl this summer though. This seems to have progressed rather quickly. His fiancee is an absolute dimepiece though.

I wonder if Gtime got the puck past the goalie and had the quick engagement ?

Wish him the best, though it does seem quick.

His ex of 4+ years must be like ... doh! (wait, no doh!)

Damn so he dumped that blondie he was hanging around with for years and shacked up with this one relatively quickly eh? Like it than you betta put a ring on it

Whatever happened to Kolbi Killingback?? The girl who was with him in the draft??

Boy did she ****ed up her chance... LOL

gordon-hayward-kolbi-killingback.jpg

hayawrd2_display_image.jpg

Hayward-Kolbi-Korrie-Evans.jpg

gordon-hayward-girlfriend-kolbi.jpg

GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ. she just graduated high school

hayward is 23 she's like 18. just turned 18?

gona crash and burn quickly. LOL.

As a hetero dude, I have no difficulty in saying that G-Time is at least average looking, probably above average actually. Factor in a reserved demeanour, a seemingly fun personality, and the fact that he's loaded = pretty much a home-run for any girl out there.

You might be right, I can never understand how women see us when it comes to looks. To me Gordon's face looks ugly, narrow eyes, pointy noise, big ears, ridiculous hair....has good body though for sure, so maybe with personality and $$$$ it is a home run who knows. I wish some girls or XSY would chip in on the subject...

That's it.

I don't even want Hayward resigned.

This fiancée of his looks like she's 15. Dude, grow up and get yourself a real woman. She looks like she's a decent looking girl who belongs in my mom's young womens quorum.

I'm in that mid 20s age group and I swear you'd find literally hundreds of older looking and better looking women just walking down the LA hall at UVU. Ship his *** to Sacramento or Brooklyn.

Get yourself a real woman. You're a millionaire pro athlete. Go after other rich beautiful people, like Eva longoria. Not some girl who just graduated from Beehives.

Seriously guys, all he needed to do was walk a few miles east into the MUSS on a Saturday afternoon and he would find some pretty smokin hot women to date/marry. Why raid the local preschool?