What's new

Hayward just got engaged.

That's it.

I don't even want Hayward resigned.

This fiancée of his looks like she's 15. Dude, grow up and get yourself a real woman. She looks like she's a decent looking girl who belongs in my mom's young womens quorum.

I'm in that mid 20s age group and I swear you'd find literally hundreds of older looking and better looking women just walking down the LA hall at UVU. Ship his *** to Sacramento or Brooklyn.

Get yourself a real woman. You're a millionaire pro athlete. Go after other rich beautiful people, like Eva longoria. Not some girl who just graduated from Beehives.

Seriously guys, all he needed to do was walk a few miles east into the MUSS on a Saturday afternoon and he would find some pretty smokin hot women to date/marry. Why raid the local preschool?

Maybe looks aren't the #1 reason he's with her. Wait, what am I saying? He could find a better looking woman so obviously he should dump her. There couldn't possibly be anything more to the relationship.

That's it.

This fiancée of his looks like she's 15. Dude, grow up and get yourself a real woman. She looks like she's a decent looking girl who belongs in my mom's young womens quorum.

I'm in that mid 20s age group and I swear you'd find literally hundreds of older looking and better looking women just walking down the LA hall at UVU. Ship his *** to Sacramento or Brooklyn.

Get yourself a real woman. You're a millionaire pro athlete. Go after other rich beautiful people, like Eva longoria. Not some girl who just graduated from Beehives.

Seriously guys, all he needed to do was walk a few miles east into the MUSS on a Saturday afternoon and he would find some pretty smokin hot women to date/marry. Why raid the local preschool?

Someone pls rep this for me. On the obamafon.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

That's it.

rep'd

-Love HH

gXO4eDo3wjcvpoytj1DzuIGJo1_250.gif

She just graduated high school? Factor that in with fame and money and it might be a rough go. Lots of idle time for a hot 18-year-old with a husband who is on the road half the time. Amazon can only go so far...

If a 22 year old BYU Football player living on $600 per month can get this:

1261140.jpg

images

1371483758_miss-utah-usa-marissa-powell-zoom.jpg

Then why the hell can't a 24 year old millionaire do better than this?

541492_748901458458709_457728241_n.jpg

1453328_752058614809660_795042817_n.jpg

1044618_669383133077209_1697535337_n.jpg

images

G-time just doesn't have the killer instinct. No wonder why he let this guy own his ***:

delonte-west.jpg

All he needed to do was walk from the Delta Center a few miles to the east... They haven't had much to cheer about anyway. Watching Gordon walk into the stadium would have been the most entertaining thing to have happened to them since beating Bama a century or two ago.

utes-girls-a.jpg

2011+Utah+Cheer+Calendar-08.jpg

Or jumped into his Honda and driven down I-15 45 mins and walked through the LA Hall for this:

UWEP+Summit+Photo.jpg

Or driven all the way into Provo for this:

article-2244925-16681923000005DC-542_634x286.jpg

If the issue is her looks, then shame on you. There is nothing wrong with her.

The reason I'm saying that it's 50%+ that the wedding will never happen is because:

1) They haven't really been dating that long
2) Are we certain she even lives in Utah? How many of these college freshman in long-distance relationships have the same boyfriend the next year, let alone the same ideas or even personality after one to two years of college?
3) She's 18, maybe 19 and has been out of high school for 7 months. That puts her on the extreme low-end for marriage in the United States for 2013 and the rates of those things going through and/or lasting is low.
4) A quick look at that instagram suggests that Hayward isn't the longest relationship that she had in 2013.
5) Let's be honest here, this probably seems like a runaway romance that's more fun than self-sustaining. It might be more fun to be engaged than actually getting married.

This isn't about Gordon doing better, because we dont' know this lady and there's nothing remotely wrong with her just from pictures. Arguing that she's ugly is like trying to argue that Brian Scalabrine is objectively bad at basketball (even though he's well past the 99.99 percentile in terms of global skill). Saying that the known circumstances of their relationship suggest an unlikely marriage is a much-easier sell.

If the issue is her looks, then shame on you. There is nothing wrong with her.

The reason I'm saying that it's 50%+ that the wedding will never happen is because:

1) They haven't really been dating that long
2) Are we certain she even lives in Utah? How many of these college freshman in long-distance relationships have the same boyfriend the next year, let alone the same ideas or even personality after one to two years of college?
3) She's 18, maybe 19 and has been out of high school for 7 months. That puts her on the extreme low-end for marriage in the United States for 2013 and the rates of those things going through and/or lasting is low.
4) A quick look at that instagram suggests that Hayward isn't the longest relationship that she had in 2013.
5) Let's be honest here, this probably seems like a runaway romance that's more fun than self-sustaining. It might be more fun to be engaged than actually getting married.

This isn't about Gordon doing better, because we dont' know this lady and there's nothing remotely wrong with her just from pictures. Arguing that she's ugly is like trying to argue that Brian Scalabrine is objectively bad at basketball (even though he's well past the 99.99 percentile in terms of global skill). Saying that the known circumstances of their relationship suggest an unlikely marriage is a much-easier sell.

Who said she was ugly?

Actually reading the posts in this thread, #40 in particular, might help you out.

I agree with your other pts though about the probability that this marriage even happens.

She's from Indiana. I don't think she actually lives here in Utah.

If a 22 year old BYU Football player living on $600 per month can get this:

1261140.jpg

images

1371483758_miss-utah-usa-marissa-powell-zoom.jpg

Then why the hell can't a 24 year old millionaire do better than this?

541492_748901458458709_457728241_n.jpg

1453328_752058614809660_795042817_n.jpg

1044618_669383133077209_1697535337_n.jpg

images

G-time just doesn't have the killer instinct. No wonder why he let this guy own his ***:

delonte-west.jpg

I've been trying not to neg people, but I negged this. How incredibly shallow.

God damn...this topic is 4 pages long now? What's wrong with you people? It's kinda creepy that there's so much interest in Hayward's love life.