What's new

Hayward Over George Looking Good Still

Lets just be real the only reason the Jazz drafted hayward was for jersey sells to all the mormons.

He took LeBron off the dribbled and posterized the Bird Man.. sorry my bad.

He posterized them both.

He blew past LBJ and took a dump on Bird Man. LBJ is just standing there holding George's jock strap. It was the best play I've seen on lebron... EVER.

Guys lke LBJ, Michael, Kobe, etc don't get destroyed on defense like that very often. Unlike Melo, Lebron takes great pride in his defense. Hence, why Melo is a great scorer and Lebron is a great player.

The truth of the matter happened a few seconds after the And 1 when Lebron nailed a near half court 3 pointer as time expired. He calls back to George, "Right back at ya!" and the 2 slap hands.

In other words, Game On.

If LBJ didn't feel anything from George's previous play, he wouldn't have said anything to George or slapped his hands.

To me, this is a show of respect. LBJ knows that he is seeing a young buck blossoming into super star status. I think to a lot of people, George is entering into that stage of being perhaps the 3rd best SF in the game behind Lebron and KD. Lebron is just recognizing the greatness. We'll see if George can keep this up.

IMO, if he can keep this up and take Miami down, he'll finally achieve that superstar status. I have a feeling LBJ and the Heat are gonna... Turn up the Heat in Indiana. Last year Miami looked old and wounded before their vets recognized the situation and stepped it up a notch or 2. I can't see Battier, Ray Allen, and Dwade going down without a serious fight. Battier and Allen in particular have sucked at shooting. That's not going to last forever. Indiana better be prepared to absorb a rainstorm of 3s in game 3 and 4. This series just started. And I have a feeling that this is Miami's first taste of blood in the mouths in months. Lets face it, they knew that Chicago was running on empty. They are going to come out angry in game 3......

This series just started.

Reactions: MVP
He posterized them both.

He blew past LBJ and took a dump on Bird Man. LBJ is just standing there holding George's jock strap. It was the best play I've seen on lebron... EVER.

Guys lke LBJ, Michael, Kobe, etc don't get destroyed on defense like that very often. Unlike Melo, Lebron takes great pride in his defense. Hence, why Melo is a great scorer and Lebron is a great player.

The truth of the matter happened a few seconds after the And 1 when Lebron nailed a near half court 3 pointer as time expired. He calls back to George, "Right back at ya!" and the 2 slap hands.

In other words, Game On.

If LBJ didn't feel anything from George's previous play, he wouldn't have said anything to George or slapped his hands.

To me, this is a show of respect. LBJ knows that he is seeing a young buck blossoming into super star status. I think to a lot of people, George is entering into that stage of being perhaps the 3rd best SF in the game behind Lebron and KD. Lebron is just recognizing the greatness. We'll see if George can keep this up.

IMO, if he can keep this up and take Miami down, he'll finally achieve that superstar status. I have a feeling LBJ and the Heat are gonna... Turn up the Heat in Indiana. Last year Miami looked old and wounded before their vets recognized the situation and stepped it up a notch or 2. I can't see Battier, Ray Allen, and Dwade going down without a serious fight. Battier and Allen in particular have sucked at shooting. That's not going to last forever. Indiana better be prepared to absorb a rainstorm of 3s in game 3 and 4. This series just started. And I have a feeling that this is Miami's first taste of blood in the mouths in months. Lets face it, they knew that Chicago was running on empty. They are going to come out angry in game 3......

This series just started.

George will be another Rudy Gay. Which is very good but not LBJ or KD level.