What's new

Hayward Over George Looking Good Still

U ALWAYS DRAFT players with two first names, Chris Paul, Ray Allen, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Vince Carter, hell even Carmelo Anthony. Paul George will be in the discussion with these players (aside James/Chris Paul/Tim Duncan) when its all said n done. Was SMH on draft night and last night was the cherry on the cake.

U ALWAYS DRAFT players with two first names, Chris Paul, Ray Allen, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Vince Carter, hell even Carmelo Anthony. Paul George will be in the discussion with these players (aside James/Chris Paul/Tim Duncan) when its all said n done. Was SMH on draft night and last night was the cherry on the cake.

Michael Jordan stupid. Jesus....

So we should draft Bazz then huh?

Both are great players, George has been given way more minutes, confidence from the coach and been given the green light to lead, where as Hayward has gotten less minutes and been with a pretty awful coach. I really like Hayward, he plays hard and can play both ways. Good motor and good BB IQ. George is a great player too and probably is the better basketball player, but am I unhappy with getting Hayward? No way. Looking at what we got at the spot in the draft, we did pretty good

Lol @ Hayward being a 4-5 time all star
a blast of "hydration" to your face. posted on my Nokia Lumia 920

Look, Hayward is a very special player. He can be the second or third scoring option for a good team.

He is versatile. He can shoot, pass, dribble, defend...

He is our 'Point Forward' going forward. I'm very high on him...

... but Paul George? He might become a Superstar in this league. A perennial All-Star.

Reactions: MVP
No one has over-rated him. He is the third best player on a championship team, much Manu. Now, why in the world do people want to trade such a valuable piece for potential, especially when most of the potential is...the third best player on a championship team.

Hayward is a known commodity, and still has potential. To give him up, you have to at least get guaranteed equal return. Nothing in this draft is that.

Wait, "No one has ever over rated him"?? You just compared him to Manu...

I rest my case.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

George had the opportunity this year to be a focal point all year in minutes and as top option dues to Grangers injury. AND HE CAPITALIZED BIG TIME.

Everything we hear is Hayward will be given a similar chance this upcoming year.

If that happens, we will know a lot more after this year. Reserving judgement for now.

If we had drafted George we would still be having this conversation because Paul would have been backing up Marvin and Paul milsap. Remember vets always get the playing time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

If we had drafted George we would still be having this conversation because Paul would have been backing up Marvin and Paul milsap. Remember vets always get the playing time.

Like Hayward was backing up Marvin and Paul?

Wait, "No one has ever over rated him"?? You just compared him to Manu...

I rest my case.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Show me where he isn't developing into a Manu type player. I showed you how he IS like Manu.

Don't just toss cheap words around. Show me how I'm wrong.

Michael Jordan stupid. Jesus....

So we should draft Bazz then huh?

I was referring to players that were active in the league, and of course michael jordan is a given, and the fact you have to state something that is already known world wide reflects on your intelligence in understanding the given is left unsaid by intelligent folks because it does not provide any new stimulating information. Nah Otto Porter is where its at.

This argument is getting harder to make by the minute as I watch this Pacers/Heats series...

Paul George just posterized LeBron with a monstrous dunk - his whole arm was inside the rim.

This argument is getting harder to make by the minute as I watch this Pacers/Heats series...

Paul George just posterized LeBron with a monstrous dunk - his whole arm was inside the rim.

didn't hayward block some dude from the boston celtics twice on the same possesion

I think he meant Marvin and Demarre, which Hayward was for a time.

Thank you that is what I meant. but anyway just saying that he still would have been a backup just because ty had a vet to play in front of him.