What's new

Hayward re Celts/Jazz game: "I hope we beat them by 40"

LOL Jerebko gives DM a quick chat on how to steal the ball from Smart, then DM gets the steal "30 seconds later."

I wondered what Jerebko was showing him. I didn’t make the connection.

It was fascinating to watch Donovan in that timeout. First he grabbed Joe Ingles and told joe something, then Joe coached Donovan. Next Jerebko grabbed Donovan and coached him. Donovan just nodded, such a great attitude.

I'm starting to think the Jazz are better off without Gobert.

He clogs the paint, unfortunately that is true on both sides of the floor, and he's worthless in the motion passing offense that the rest of the players seem to thrive in.

He clogs the paint, unfortunately that is true on both sides of the floor, and he's worthless in the motion passing offense that the rest of the players seem to thrive in.

Crazy, but me too. Rudy has a long ways to go to be effective. He's just not strong enough. And in a weird twist Favors is looking healthy and strong; except for his face.

SlzFpxm.png

Udoh spaces the floor worse in every direction though. I think he is a more willing passer than Rudy though. Rudy defaults to DHO too quickly/often.

Crazy, but me too. Rudy has a long ways to go to be effective. He's just not strong enough. And in a weird twist Favors is looking healthy and strong; except for his face.
I never thought before the season I'd actually consider the idea of the Jazz being better without him. But I believe the Jazz get beat tonight if he had played.

I love Mitchell's poise. When Rudy went down and Favors tried to help him up Donovan came in and told Rudy to just chill. He's the natural.

Udoh spaces the floor worse in every direction though. I think he is a more willing passer than Rudy though. Rudy defaults to DHO too quickly/often.
Udoh doesn't space the floor but seems to be better at getting the hell out of the way so our guards can attack the basket. Udoh is worse on offense in almost every way, except passing Rudy hesitates far too much to make the pass IMO.