What's new

Hayward re Celts/Jazz game: "I hope we beat them by 40"

giphy.gif

I mean who says that? Did Paul George say that when he played the Pacers yesterday?

Who says 'I hope we beat them by 40' to a former team that has by all accounts down right by you the whole time he was here?

Meh. I've lost all ability to care about this thing. He doesn't have enough of a personality for me to be truly invested in hating him. Maybe when he plays next year I'll care a little bit. It would be nice to wreck the Celtics just because their fans are insufferable.

Pretty much. He isn't a member of the Utah Jazz anymore. I don't think he should have to wish for a close match just because Utah is involved.
No, but he's also an idiot if he doesn't have the foresight to realize that a comment like that is unnecessary and going to cause further backlash. Not that any of this is really going to impact his life at all, of course.

Edit: To his credit, it's a nice move to make the Boston fans fall further in love with him, I guess.

No, but he's also an idiot if he doesn't have the foresight to realize that a comment like that is unnecessary and going to cause further backlash. Not that any of this is really going to impact his life at all, of course.

Edit: To his credit, it's a nice move to make the Boston fans fall further in love with him, I guess.
He could not be a dick. But what do I know.

Is this Little League or the NBA? I'd hope every NBA player walks onto the court wanting to pound the other team into the dirt.

I fully expect Jerebko will break Kyrie Irving's kneecap and waive goodbye to the Boston Management.

Then again, Rudy and others could easily manage the same thing.

That would sure add Insult to Injury. ;)

Last edited:
I mean who says that? Did Paul George say that when he played the Pacers yesterday?

Who says 'I hope we beat them by 40' to a former team that has by all accounts down right by you the whole time he was here?
A guy on another team is who. Nothing wrong with what he said.