What's new

Hayward re Celts/Jazz game: "I hope we beat them by 40"

its seems he's got a PR person advising him on what is the most awkward, stupid & insulting way to handle an exit in free agency from an NBA team. And has followed it to the letter.

He just hated the state of Utah and some people in the Jazz organization, which is obvious now that all the garbage he did was intentional, but respects Quin Snyder and his former teammates. Methinks he takes insults way too personal and has a major vindictive streak.

Seems very out of character for him. Wow. There must be some salt built up lying in that hospital bed so long.

Although One Love posted this a little out of context, Hayward also said:

"I think I’m going to be able to hang out with them a little bit, catch up ... I know they’re going to bring everything they have

He just hated the state of Utah and some people in the Jazz organization, which is obvious now that all the garbage he did was intentional, but respects Quin Snyder and his former teammates. Methinks he takes insults way too personal and has a major vindictive streak.

He’s in for a rude awakening in Boston. Hayward was always streaky here. Good games and a few bad. Boston will eat him alive if he doesn’t play up to contract level each and every night

Where did he say that? I read the linked article and I didn't see this quote.

I sincerely hope Mitchell drops 50 on them, which I think actually has a legit chance of happening.
I hope he sees this. What better way to assert dominance than show that you’ve totally replaced the other guy?

Gordon scored a career high 39 in a win against the T-Wolves last year. (2 weeks later he went for 40 in a playoff loss to the Clipps.)

Gotcha, I thought you meant matching his rookie high. Would be great if Donovan broke Haywad's high of 40 against the Celtics.

Not many players leave the Jazz and have a better career after. Hayward is at best a expensive quality role player now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pretty much. He isn't a member of the Utah Jazz anymore. I don't think he should have to wish for a close match just because Utah is involved.

And here I thought you'd discredit this thread because the picture Freak posted had the wrong leg in a cast.

Like someone said this is needless bulletin board material. Not as bad as Kanter but he's making it about him and his history instead of the game; which he isn't even ****ing playing in.

And I guess this means he and Robyn won't be taking the "high road" anymore. I had a feeling she wasn't being sincere.