What's new

Hayward re Celts/Jazz game: "I hope we beat them by 40"

I'm glad he said it.

He's a good dude, what you expect him to say anyway? He's doped up too.

Is Horford out tonight or GTD??

eh, he is on the Celtic's now. Of course he wants to win. I see this as a general over reaction.

I hope we kick their butts. I want to watch Mitchell humiliate Tatum again like he did in SL and I don't have anything personal against Tatum.

Well said!

Personality of ZERO. I mean, did you ever try reading his blog? I never made it through an entire post. He is so boring!

He tries real hard to be cool. Real hard. That's why he did "the decision" on YouTube and that's why Joe Ingles said he could hear him in the other hotel room blow drying his hair for half an hour. But in the end, the true Gordon Hayward is the awkward kid who recorded "Too Big Yo!" I think going to Boston will get him a few thousand more people looking at his blog, they'll look at it once, see there's nothing there, and move on.

I went to Game 1 of the GS series and we were super early so we could get some signatures.

One thing I remember was Haynerd hollering at Klay while he was warming up... clearly wanted to say hi... after a couple failed attempts to get his attention Klay finally looked over and gave him the most “meh” head nod ever. He’s the video game geek trying to hang with the jocks.

I'm glad he said it.

He's a good dude, what you expect him to say anyway? He's doped up too.

Is Horford out tonight or GTD??

“We’ve been playing very well and I hope we win.”

Or

“We’ve been playing very well and I’m confident we will come out with the win.”

“I hope we win by 40” is the more childish equivalent of “I hope he gets traded to New Orleans” that everyone has a heart attack over, saying it’s time to take the high road and move on — but then in the same breath “oh I could totally see why Hayward would say this.”

I went to Game 1 of the GS series and we were super early so we could get some signatures.

One thing I remember was Haynerd hollering at Klay while he was warming up... clearly wanted to say hi... after a couple failed attempts to get his attention Klay finally looked over and gave him the most “meh” head nod ever. He’s the video game geek trying to hang with the jocks.
**** that hurts just to read.

So y'all mad cuz Gordon didn't give a boring answer? lmao

215j8g.jpg

Wish we had Crowder for this one.

Hayward is going to feel great when he rejoins the team and they don't get better. Brown/Tatum potential > than Hayward and his clutch-time turnovers/disappearing act. His current situation is helping him develop a skill he'll need for his future: sitting.

And here I thought you'd discredit this thread because the picture Freak posted had the wrong leg in a cast.

Oops, I accidently posted the sequel out of order. This edition is for next year when he comes back, and somehow breaks the other leg after being tripped by one of his teammates. No worries, though, as his team seems to do just fine without him.

we might get stomped in.

lets hope we dont.....but celtics are a damn good team with HORFORD AND KYRIE.