What's new

Hayward takes team plane to LA

Brilliant mind games by Trey. He is reminding the Clippers that, even when they are winning and the Lakers suck, the Clippers are not the most popular team in their home city.

Brilliant, I tell you.

The Lakers are not a "rival" right now. Kobe first of all is retired, and the Lakers suck this year.

You'd think the Jazz players would have very easy access to t-shirts with the likeness of Jazz legends. Also, I've never met a person who likes Kobe or LeBron or any of the "big" names who wasn't a front-running, band-waggoning *******.

90b799054440919a0a39d1e61534d31a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

OMG! OMG! OMG! Food poisoning does not last more then 24 hrs OMG OMF!

GH is getting far better treatment for food poisoning than any of us have at our disposal. He can get an IV anytime he wants one. He should be fine. He may not be able to play his normal minutes tonight, but he will at least be able to contribute more. I think we will be fine.

I once had an IV in my arm for like a week, and then I couldn't use that arm for a week after that because the vein the IV was in was stiff as hell. I literally could not straighten my arm. Hayward is only doing the IV for like a day though, so he should be fine.

You'd think the Jazz players would have very easy access to t-shirts with the likeness of Jazz legends. Also, I've never met a person who likes Kobe or LeBron or any of the "big" names who wasn't a front-running, band-waggoning *******.

YOu also don't know any professional athletes. GH worked out with Kobe like all summer long, I am certain he likes him a lot.

The Lakers shirt is kind of weird. Not disgusting but just weird. He can wear whatever the hell he wants if he makes some damn shots.

I don't care what shirt Lyles wear. I'm more suprised that Raul Neto can't afford a good pair of jeans! The one he's wearing will rip apart any time soon! LOL

YOu also don't know any professional athletes. GH worked out with Kobe like all summer long, I am certain he likes him a lot.

How can you be certain of that? Iregaurdless, working out with the guy is not the same as wearing his face on your chest.

YOu also don't know any professional athletes.

I have cousins who are professional athletes. One of them has played in the World Cup. Not the brightest crayon in the box(my clearest childhood memory of him is being driven by my mum to the hospital because he shoved a coat button up his nose) but he has enough common sense not to parade around with shirts bearing other players' likenesses.

How can you be certain of that? Iregaurdless, working out with the guy is not the same as wearing his face on your chest.

Would you work out with a dude a bunch if you didn't like him? He also talked to him a bunch before and after every game they played, and voiced his respect for him in interviews.

And its regardless, not irregaurdless.

Kobe is retired. This is probably okay.

I have no problem with Lyles being a Kobe fan. None at all. Whom was he gonna admire, Gheorge Muresan?

The unprofessional and lame move is to wear an LA t-shirt in the midst of a tough luck series tied at 2 against an LA team. His body language always told anyway. He wants out.

Would it be cool if Boozer wore a Jordan tshirt around?

Would you work out with a dude a bunch if you didn't like him? He also talked to him a bunch before and after every game they played, and voiced his respect for him in interviews.

And its regardless, not irregaurdless.

Meh, I've heard it both ways. :)

To B_Line's point, at least 3 of the guys on our team wear the Kobe line of shoes every game. It's not a thing unique to Trey. Still weird to wear a shirt that has the Lakers logo on it.

I thought he was joking, but sadly no. Lyles is wearing a Kobe Bryant Lakers shirt. Smh.

Lyles, It is time to put away childish things and be a man.

Shush! He's in disguise. He's hoping to infiltrate the Clips locker room, so he can add some special flavoring to the Gatorade.

And you folks thought Lyles is worthless this series.

Edit:

Yeah, I know Kobe played for the Lakers. He had a Dwayne Schintzius jersey, but nobody remembers who he is.

Last edited:
I have no problem with Lyles being a Kobe fan. None at all. Whom was he gonna admire, Gheorge Muresan?

The unprofessional and lame move is to wear an LA t-shirt in the midst of a tough luck series tied at 2 against an LA team. His body language always told anyway. He wants out.

Would it be cool if Boozer wore a Jordan tshirt around?

Bruh, wearing a Lakers shirt for a Clips game is about as flattering as CP3 coming to SLC in a Kanter jersey.

So, to my ears it sounds like Hayward got sick eating at Subway. Yup, that's right, our multi-millionaire is still eating cold cuts from the ****tiest deli in town. Any town.