What's new

Hayward takes team plane to LA

So, to my ears it sounds like Hayward got sick eating at Subway. Yup, that's right, our multi-millionaire is still eating cold cuts from the ****tiest deli in town. Any town.

Cy saying in another thread that his wife confirmed it was Zupas.

Zupas is awful.

Literally my least favorite restaurant. They got us some free "sandwiches" from zupas at work last week. Makes me nauseous just thinking about that soggy sandwich with cheap, slimy, grocery store turkey.

Literally my least favorite restaurant. They got us some free "sandwiches" from zupas at work last week. Makes me nauseous just thinking about that soggy sandwich with cheap, slimy, grocery store turkey.

well, they do smash it down really flat for you. speeds up the digestion process. probably why gordon is already better.

he has enough common sense not to parade around with shirts bearing other players' likenesses.

I saw this player once who wore a sneaker with an image of Michael Jordan, spread eagle, with the ball raised over his head. The guy was run off the court. No NBA player has since worn an Air Jordan product since. True story. Really

So wearing Lakers gear is a way to support the Clippers. O. k.

I don't think it is a way to support the Clippers. It is a move that will get you a lot of heat as a Jazz player. Especially during the playoffs. Not a smart move.

I don't think it is a way to support the Clippers. It is a move that will get you a lot of heat as a Jazz player. Especially during the playoffs. Not a smart move.

He should have realized that many peeps in Utah have LA inferiority complexes.

So wearing Lakers gear is a way to support the Clippers. O. k.

So wearing LA gear as a Jazz player is OK from now on? What has the world come to? And don't give me that Kobe sneakers talk. It is not the same with wearing the logo and the colors as a t-shirt. But keep supporting players that root for LA all you want since being a contrarian requires this.

I think this thread could go a new and better direction this morning.

Hayward takes team plane to LA....and rips the heart out of Clippers Fans.