What's new

Hell on Wheels

Archie Moses

amc-hell-on-wheels.jpg

Anyone else watching this? The pilot was a bit slow, but it picked up at the end. The second episode was even better and I really liked the new creepy villain guy. AMC does such a good job at filming series with movie production quality. If you're looking for a new show I would recommend this one.

I'm gonna see if this is available via On Demand yet. I tried to DVR American Horror or whatever that show is as I've heard people rave about it. Sadly, Verizon Fios seems to have every freakin' channel avilable OD other than FX.

Yeah, Common is in it. Our friend that we have been watching Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead wants us to get caught up with him on this show. Looking forward to it as I have heard good things.

How does Common do from an acting standpoint? There are few, few musicians that give me as big of a broner as Common

I will have to check it out. The Walking Dead is frustrating me this season with his appalling slow plot development and lack of action.

I liked the episode last night. I'm beginning to really like this series. My only complain would be the really long commercial breaks they had during this episode.

Like bittorrent? ;)

I just realized how The Tooth Fairy and Buffalo Bill, the two serial killers from Thomas Harris' first two books in the series, Red Dragon and The Silence of the Lambs, were both in the first episode. Though not Ralph Fiennes, the dude who played The Tooth Fairy in the original, Manhunter.