What's new

Hitler reacts to Cavs jumping us

Hahaha just watched this. Amazing. **** Golden State too. Hahahaha

Hilarious -- especially if you don't know German.

Meh, "Hitler" is pretty hard to understand anyway, just turn the sound down just enough to get the full effect.

Pure genius! Can't decide which lines I like the most.

Had a little of everything: reference to the draft and coaching search, Corbin, Boylen, Locke pulling fancy stats out of his *** to justify the signing of a "savvy vet," even "the curse of Bavetta continues to haunt us even to this day."

Last edited:
If you took a 90 minute Hitler film and made it about the Jazz I would watch it. Just be sure to throw a David Benoit joke in there for us old-school fans.

If you took a 90 minute Hitler film and made it about the Jazz I would watch it. Just be sure to throw a David Benoit joke in there for us old-school fans.

I'd watch a 90 minute video made the person who did this. The quality and timing of jokes is fantastic.

The three words guaranteed to strike fear into the hearts of old-school Jazz fans: "Benoit for three!"

Sorry for the dearth of Benoit references. Most if what I remember was the dunk contest and my dad's love/hate relationship with him. From the same game, I remember him screaming at the TV from upstairs something to the effect of, "Benoit you suck!" and then later, with as much gusto, "Benjoit you're awesome!!"

Great memories!

Sorry for the dearth of Benoit references. Most if what I remember was the dunk contest and my dad's love/hate relationship with him. From the same game, I remember him screaming at the TV from upstairs something to the effect of, "Benoit you suck!" and then later, with as much gusto, "Benjoit you're awesome!!"

Great memories!

David Benoit is probably reading this post and crying happily into a tissue for the fact he's being mentioned on this board. Dude was in NBA Jam T.E. though!

So I got this email from YouTube the other day regarding this video (I had totally forgotten about this):

3A3CA375-4433-4ACD-9BA1-CF45C808BD0D.jpeg

I’m a little baffled how someone flagged this for age appropriateness. I’m baffled how after six years this happens when 1) I’m not a YouTube video poster and 2) this video was only ever posted here. But somehow it has over 1k views?

Also, many of the sentiments expressed in this hold true still. Such is the life of a sports fan.

So I got this email from YouTube the other day regarding this video (I had totally forgotten about this):

View attachment 9956

I’m a little baffled how someone flagged this for age appropriateness. I’m baffled how after six years this happens when 1) I’m not a YouTube video poster and 2) this video was only ever posted here. But somehow it has over 1k views?

Also, many of the sentiments expressed in this hold true still. Such is the life of a sports fan.
That just shows you how horrendously ****ed up youtube is. Google got their paws on it and it has become a quagmire of ****** half-thought-out and overreaching algorithms because Google's primary guiding principle is why trust (or pay) a person to do what a ****ed up algorithm can do 5000x worse in every single case.