What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Ho Hum...Knicks Win. Just Wait Till We Play Utah

MeloTheJazzKiller

Clearly no one at The Onion follows the NBA.

Ho hum, another game, another win.

We truly are on the way to an undefeated season. We have now won 6.1% of the 82 games the NBA orders us to play. By April 20th it will be 100%.
Last night in double OT we beat the Celtics -- a team with 17 Championships. SEVENTEEN Championships! And we humiliated them.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Clearly no one at The Onion follows the NBA.

Ho hum, another game, another win.

We truly are on the way to an undefeated season. We have now won 6.1% of the 82 games the NBA orders us to play. By April 20th it will be 100%.
Last night in double OT we beat the Celtics -- a team with 17 Championships. SEVENTEEN Championships! And we humiliated them.
$500

Let's go. Make the bet.

Release the Kraken

Fun game to watch and I have to admit, the Knicks are for real!!! Bringing Thibodeau in was a stroke of genius for that team. Way back in 2014 when we drafted Exum, I said we should have taken Randle. He's got extraordinary quickness for a forward, is a lefty and now he's found his long game as well. It took him a minute to really catch his stride but he's one of the best at his position now. Also, kudos to you for picking up Fornier. As a former New Yorker and New Jerseyite, the Knicks are more fun to root for than the Nets - just ask the celebrities at the game last night!

MeloTheJazzKiller

Bringing Thibodeau in was a stroke of genius for that team.

That was the key.

In all sports I have come to see that it is the coach that is the key factor in a team's turnaround/success. And it isn't the x's and o's that is the key to a great coach. No, it is the something that Thibs brings. Fear? Instilling a competitive streak. Desire to win? Never quit. All those things Thibs has brought to the Knicks and if you watch us play you will see that the team is really one unit with one goal. Thibs has done that in a very short time.

Do we have A-level elite talent? Absolutely not. There are two guys on the Jazz that are far better than our top guy. But it is Thibs and his ways that have infected our guys. You could bring in 15 other guys and dress them in Knicks jerseys and I guarantee you that Thibs will have those guys playing like these present guys. Just go along with his ways and the team will succeed.

MeloTheJazzKiller

Hey MTJK do you ever watch KnicksFanTV on YouTube?

Never heard of it.

To be honest, I am the biggest and smartest Knick fan on Earth. I don't listen to anybody else talk about the Knicks. Only I know all about them.

Sadly, after our incredibly historic start this year (we are 5-0...no one can beat us), it is maddening to hear everybody around NY now talking Knicks. They are so ignorant of the team, and are only following the Knicks because we are the best team in the NBA. Bandwagon fans. I hate them. I hate them all. I am actually hoping that the Knicks go 14- 68 this year just so those "fans" can disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Never heard of it.

To be honest, I am the biggest and smartest Knick fan on Earth. I don't listen to anybody else talk about the Knicks. Only I know all about them.

Sadly, after our incredibly historic start this year (we are 5-0...no one can beat us), it is maddening to hear everybody around NY now talking Knicks. They are so ignorant of the team, and are only following the Knicks because we are the best team in the NBA. Bandwagon fans. I hate them. I hate them all. I am actually hoping that the Knicks go 14- 68 this year just so those "fans" can disappear.
$500

Let's go.

cowhide

Then reality hits and the Knicks lose to Orlando. There goes your undefeated season. Knicks are improved but hold off the Knicks are going to win the championship talk for awhile.

MeloTheJazzKiller

Then reality hits and the Knicks lose to Orlando. There goes your undefeated season.

Uhh, you clearly are not a knowledgeable sports fan.

Knicks played Orlando in a back-to-back. All sports fans and everybody who ever played sports knows that you add up all the scores from the eight periods played and that determines the winner.

Knicks 225
Orlando 206

We slaughtered them.

We are still undefeated. 6-0 right now. Team with best record in NBA.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Uhh, you clearly are not a knowledgeable sports fan.

Knicks played Orlando in a back-to-back. All sports fans and everybody who ever played sports knows that you add up all the scores from the eight periods played and that determines the winner.

Knicks 225
Orlando 206

We slaughtered them.

We are still undefeated. 6-0 right now. Team with best record in NBA.
$500, let's go! Put your money where your delusional mouth is.