What's new

Ho Hum...Knicks Win. Just Wait Till We Play Utah

You should have seen the new Knicks with Kemba Walker and Evan Fournier. The word from those who know basketball is that the Warriors record of 73 wins in a season is in serious jeopardy. Word is the Knicks will easily pass that 73 wins in a season by eight or nine games.

So, how are you doing,Melo?

So when do the Knicks play Utah?

80529117.jpg

I deal in reality. There is no way the Jazz will beat us. You will lose.

A) our three big men (Mitch Robinson, Taj Gibson, Nerlens Noel) are each better than your big man Typhoid Rudy
B) you won't be able to stop our super sophomores Quickly and Toppin. I guess you haven't heard, but Toppin does slam dunk contest dunks in games!
C) the team with the best player on the court wins in the NBA. That occurs 100% of the time. Well, when Knicks meet the Jazz the best player on the court will be a guy named Derrick Rose. He plays for the Knicks.

I am telling you, we will easily beat the Jazz.

I deal in reality. There is no way the Jazz will beat us. You will lose.

A) our three big men (Mitch Robinson, Taj Gibson, Nerlens Noel) are each better than your big man Typhoid Rudy
B) you won't be able to stop our super sophomores Quickly and Toppin. I guess you haven't heard, but Toppin does slam dunk contest dunks in games!
C) the team with the best player on the court wins in the NBA. That occurs 100% of the time. Well, when Knicks meet the Jazz the best player on the court will be a guy named Derrick Rose. He plays for the Knicks.

I am telling you, we will easily beat the Jazz.
Great to see you sober again.