What's new

Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thesis that the Apollo Moon shots were all fake with respect to humans being on board does look like one of Game's impossible and neverwillbedone "conspiracies" because of the number of people employed on those jobs.

Just sitting around the little campfire telling ghost stories and saying......"and ya know, the Apollo Moon shots were fake" might be the level this discussion naturally takes.

So here's a few things it takes to actually do the job. You can't go to the Moon with just a capsule. You need to take the landing vehicle. The landing vehicle has to be capable---failsafe capable--- of blasting off the Moon's surface and making it back to the orbiter craft. You need radar and stuff to time the blast back and find the orbiter. You need enough fuel to get back out of Moon orbit and back to earth. You probably haft to jettison some stuff to do that,and again when you're approaching re-entry. Both going out and coming in, you have to find the sweet spot in the Van Allen Radiation belt so you won't just cook in the can.

I don't think that is all just easy.

We can send some contraption there and pick up a few boxes of moon rocks a helluva lot easier. We can make a movie about doing it a hellava lot easier than really doing it.

So I don't work for NASA, was not involved in the project, and in fact never really cared to follow it closely.

Then some dudes post some pics online supposedly from the news coverage, where the flag we planted on the moon is waving in the breeze. Other shots show set shots reflecting set lighting.

One famous reply from an accused murderer....."If I done it, ya gotta prove it". No doubt, if it was a fake mission, we've done a helluva lotta work trying to keep it up.

If it was fake, it was compartmentalized and layered. Nobody..... well except for say fewer than six people..... knew it all. Some wannabe actors were told they were shooting some scenes for a Sci-Fi, with Astronaut costumes and some fake lander, a flag..... say what...... probably a year or two before the shot. Some space shot sent a camera up to take pics of the close surface and the Earth. Maybe dropped some stuff to show human marks on the surface.

The Astronauts who were picked to be the fake heros would have had to have been "compromised", let's say, like a mob compromises personnel or witnesses to be damn sure they don't squeal, if they can't just do them in already.

yah, it's probably easer to fake some pics, photoshop alledged evidence that the moon shots were fake.

Probably a farce. Fun stuff.

But damn certain the elevator girl in the hotel where employees were sleeping close to work did not know all about how fake it was, or wasn't.

China does fake news the easy way. They print it, and shoot dissidents.

We let people ask questions.

The thesis that the Apollo Moon shots were all fake with respect to humans being on board does look like one of Game's impossible and neverwillbedone "conspiracies" because of the number of people employed on those jobs.

Just sitting around the little campfire telling ghost stories and saying......"and ya know, the Apollo Moon shots were fake" might be the level this discussion naturally takes.

So here's a few things it takes to actually do the job. You can't go to the Moon with just a capsule. You need to take the landing vehicle. The landing vehicle has to be capable---failsafe capable--- of blasting off the Moon's surface and making it back to the orbiter craft. You need radar and stuff to time the blast back and find the orbiter. You need enough fuel to get back out of Moon orbit and back to earth. You probably haft to jettison some stuff to do that,and again when you're approaching re-entry. Both going out and coming in, you have to find the sweet spot in the Van Allen Radiation belt so you won't just cook in the can.

I don't think that is all just easy.

We can send some contraption there and pick up a few boxes of moon rocks a helluva lot easier. We can make a movie about doing it a hellava lot easier than really doing it.

So I don't work for NASA, was not involved in the project, and in fact never really cared to follow it closely.

Then some dudes post some pics online supposedly from the news coverage, where the flag we planted on the moon is waving in the breeze. Other shots show set shots reflecting set lighting.

One famous reply from an accused murderer....."If I done it, ya gotta prove it". No doubt, if it was a fake mission, we've done a helluva lotta work trying to keep it up.

If it was fake, it was compartmentalized and layered. Nobody..... well except for say fewer than six people..... knew it all. Some wannabe actors were told they were shooting some scenes for a Sci-Fi, with Astronaut costumes and some fake lander, a flag..... say what...... probably a year or two before the shot. Some space shot sent a camera up to take pics of the close surface and the Earth. Maybe dropped some stuff to show human marks on the surface.

The Astronauts who were picked to be the fake heros would have had to have been "compromised", let's say, like a mob compromises personnel or witnesses to be damn sure they don't squeal, if they can't just do them in already.

yah, it's probably easer to fake some pics, photoshop alledged evidence that the moon shots were fake.

Probably a farce. Fun stuff.

But damn certain the elevator girl in the hotel where employees were sleeping close to work did not know all about how fake it was, or wasn't.

China does fake news the easy way. They print it, and shoot dissidents.

We let people ask questions.
Don’t forget you need to fake 11 Apollo missions. The first four tested equipment, but did not land. Of the last 7, 6 involved landing on the moon. If only the ones involving a landing were fake, they needed to pull it off 6 times. The first mission was in 1968, the last mission 1972. I watched the first moon landing in 1969 at a friend’s off campus apartment. Remember good ole Tricky Dick speaking to the astronauts. Anyway, 11 missions over 4 years. I never understood why some folks felt a need to believe they were fake, or what specific aspect, if there was one, initiated the doubts. I recall the flag and no breeze on the moon raised suspicion in some.

The Apollo missions did, in fact, happen. There was, in all likelihood, a studio-made production of the landing to use on television as a back-up plan, in case something went wrong. The whole world was watching, and America's global reputation was on the line, along with the need for the NASA space program to galvanize American patriotism and optimism about the future.

Some of the Apollo astronauts were reportedly told to keep quiet about what they saw on the moon, which included one or more highly developed installations and a race of beings that politely told them to turn around. The moon photos that are released for public consumption are reportedly doctored (or "sanitized") to conceal these installations.

The Apollo missions did, in fact, happen. There was, in all likelihood, a studio-made production of the landing to use on television as a back-up plan, in case something went wrong. The whole world was watching, and America's global reputation was on the line, along with the need for the NASA space program to galvanize American patriotism and optimism about the future.

Some of the Apollo astronauts were reportedly told to keep quiet about what they saw on the moon, which included one or more highly developed installations and a race of beings that politely told them to turn around. The moon photos that are released for public consumption are reportedly doctored (or "sanitized") to conceal these installations.

Race of beings on the moon told them to turn around?
A little late for april fools bruh

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Don’t forget you need to fake 11 Apollo missions. The first four tested equipment, but did not land. Of the last 7, 6 involved landing on the moon. If only the ones involving a landing were fake, they needed to pull it off 6 times. The first mission was in 1968, the last mission 1972. I watched the first moon landing in 1969 at a friend’s off campus apartment. Remember good ole Tricky Dick speaking to the astronauts. Anyway, 11 missions over 4 years. I never understood why some folks felt a need to believe they were fake, or what specific aspect, if there was one, initiated the doubts. I recall the flag and no breeze on the moon raised suspicion in some.
I was not paying attention to the Apollo missions during that time, so I knew nothing. I wouldn't have known if someone doctored a TV report.

I'm resisting writing an account of what I was up to during that time. But it was a very incredible and eventful period.

Maybe a couple of books worth, but also I cannot, simply can not, tell that story.

This shows how ignorant you are, Fish.

Speaking for all Flat-Earthers in this world, we never said ever, even once, that the Earth was square. Most of the deeply convicted believers I know get most of their concepts from Domino's.

And besides, it is the Space-Time Continuum that is curved, and besides all that the concept of flatness must be understood in terms such a "equipotential" planes, however that may be mapped onto other projections of reality.

But hey, Fish. It's Spring. The sun is shining. The Jazz are winning. It's a waste of time to ponder this stuff in weather like this. Go for a drive, scope out a new fishing hole or desert ATV site. We have all eternity to get square with the Cosmos.

Race of beings on the moon told them to turn around?
A little late for april fools bruh

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Joseph Smith said, as a matter of fact, that there were people on the Moon. He said they wore old-fashioned clothes like the Pilgrims. He gave no further information, but let me explain it well beyond anything anyone, myself included, can know.

There was a ship, a sister ship of the Mayflower. There was a scientist group on board that was seeking scientific freedom, fleeing witchcraft charges and certain hangings. Some would call it Alchemy, but the theory of turning lead into gold had been actually done, some said, in a damp lab on the Isle of Man. Well, it was not a modern lab, more like a sheep shed. Built in a rock overhang where people had scratched at the ore deposit a bit. Once some Spanish raiders had piled brush in it, piled rocks over the fuel, and lit the fire. As every Spanish prospector knows, fires with insufficient oxygen produce carbon monoxide, hydrogen, and other reducing gases that react with oxide ores and reduce them to the metal. One isotope of hydrogen is deuterium, Lead and Silver need to be reduced to the metal form, gold doesn't. Palladium doesn't, either. When you melt the metal globules in the ashes, the lead comes liquid first, and you pour it off and then burn the fire hotter, and melt the silver, and pour it off separately. Gold, if, present will remain. But alloyed with platinum, palladium, and even tungsten perhaps.

The palladium can absorb excess hydrogen, including deuterium isotope.

Amazing what ignoramuses will think about any new technology. Some superstitious shepherds were curious about the alchemist roving the Isle looking for old Spanish prospects, works. The Alchemist found the worked cave, filled the sheepshed with dry grass and brush and any wood available, piled more rocks over the mouth, and lit the fire.

The shepherds were angry, they saw the lead and the gold, and went to get the Sheriff. The alchemist made a sort of lead pipe and put the gold and other residues inside. It was really just a metal flat piece rolled and partially remelted to seal the edges together. He fled back to his boat with his treasure, and made it back to Portsmouth where he got on the mystery Mayflower with other fleeing alchemists.

What the alchemists didn't know was that inside that pipe/pouch was a cube of palladium saturated with deuterium. 37 megatons of energy in the fusion reaction of that much deuterium absorbed in that much palladium.

It was a perfect storm of coincidence that set that blast off and lifted that Mayfower through the Van Allen radiation belt and landed it on the Sea of Tranquility.

So, sure. Joseph Smith was right. He said he saw them. That's all we need to know.

In babe's universe, everything is possible. Pretty much the reasonable is left behind in the ashes, some say.

Last edited:
I'm amused.
Pretty sure you didn't read it either.

It's a counter-conference propaganda piece. Some Born-Again Christians will steal it and use it to prove Mormons devils with horns.

You could use the material too, say, to help write some Biden speeches better.

What you think people are in here today? Where you from, bro?

The bottom line is that the anomalies in the footage and pictures show that it was all faked.

Apollo 15 Rover Traverse Issue

(Be sure to watch at the 3:13 time mark)

The bumpy ride causes the flaps to go up but air is keeping them from coming back down.

This would explain why it looks like they're on the moon.
http://apollofake.atspace.co.uk/
------------------------------------

Apollo 15 flag, facing air resistance; proving the fraud of alleged manned moon landings.

(2:35 time mark)

These two videos show that the flag had started to move before he got close enough to touch it.

Initial Apollo 15 Flag Movement

The flag that moved

This video shows that the flag movement is consistent with atmosphere.

windyz.wmv

(00:50 and 1:50 time marks)

Physics of the Moon Flag

Physics of the Moon Flag 2

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MoonFaker:+The+Flags+Are+Alive
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MoonFaker:+Flagging+The+Dead+Horses

AMERICAN MOON, 2017
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eZramDBFkXRU/
(2:07:26 time mark)

----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1145.0

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/stevedachemist

http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

http://www.geschichteinchronologie.com/atmosphaerenfahrt/28_moon-stones-from-Earth-ENGL.html
(excerpt)
------------------------------
"Moonstones" have no possibility to be compared on moon itself, because there is no possibility of a neutral control on the "moon". So, it's permitted for anybody to claim this or that stone would come from the "moon". Also when certain "moon probes" are said having landed on the moon also this is not controllable. And it's not possible to control if these "moon probes" have brought stones or dust from the "moon" to the Earth or not either. At the end the super powers "USA" and "SU" claim together to the public that "moonstones" would be "very similar" to "Earth stones". This "similarity" brings up some new questions (Wisnewski, p.209).
-----------------------------

http://www.moonfaker.com/videos.php

Lunar rover on the moon. Was it a RC model? (Extended Edition)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3R2en4p_8

The proof that the LRO photos are photoshopped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRE7grId3sI

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/loosechangeforums/we-never-went-to-the-moon-t5333-s220.html#p10451

Moonstones" have no possibility to be compared on moon itself, because there is no possibility of a neutral control on the "moon". So, it's permitted for anybody to claim this or that stone would come from the "moon". Also when certain "moon probes" are said having landed on the moon also this is not controllable. And it's not possible to control if these "moon probes" have brought stones or dust from the "moon" to the Earth or not either. At the end the super powers "USA" and "SU" claim together to the public that "moonstones" would be "very similar" to "Earth stones". This "similarity" brings up some new questions (Wisnewski, p.209).
Good grief. It’s as if meteoritics doesn’t exist...

The bumpy ride causes the flaps to go up but air is keeping them from coming back down.
Wow, what a completely stupid thing to say. Air resistance does not make foil pages go horizontal when they are in the front of a vehicle. Even that video talked about the hammer/feather experiment *on the same mission*.

These two videos show that the flag had started to move before he got close enough to touch it.
This happens in my house all the time, I walk, the floor vibrates, something shakes just a little bit.

Air resistance does not make foil pages go horizontal when they are in the front of a vehicle.
This is a little vague. Air seems to be keeping the flaps from falling back down. It looks totally consistent with the atmosphere explanation. Please go into some more detail.

This happens in my house all the time, I walk, the floor vibrates, something shakes just a little bit.
The only thing moving is the flag. If vibration were the explanation, the rod and pole would be moving and that movement would tranfer to the flag. The flag starts to move just before the astronaut gets close to it the way it would in air. Try it at home with a towel hanging from a ceiling light.

The Apollo Flag Air Compare

The Apollo Flag Moon Gag

Moon Mindset Madness

This guy is a sophist who knows that Apollo was a hoax.

Was the Moon Landing faked? | Big Questions with Neil deGrasse Tyson

They never show the clearest proof such as the flag moving when nobody touches it. They only deal with the stuff that's vague and easy to obfuscate.

This is a little vague. Air seems to be keeping the flaps from falling back down.
The flaps are the front of a moving vehicle. Air flow would either push the flaps up or push them down, not keep them horizontal.

Grab a sheet of paper, hold it in front of you with the front end unattached, and walk forward. Feel free to bounce up and down as much as you want. The paper will not stick out horizontally in front of you.

The only thing moving is the flag. If vibration were the explanation, the rod and pole would be moving and that movement would tranfer to the flag.
The rod and pole are moving, it's just harder to see because they are dark, and the movements are small.

The flag starts to move just before the astronaut gets close to it the way it would in air.
That's what I said, vibrations from the guy moving would move the flag. Vibrations from the ground are more than sufficient.

The truth is that, given the technology circa 1970, it would be harder to fake the moon landings than to go to the moon.

Anyone else see the latest confirmed UFO video?

I filmed a "UFO" behind my house a few weeks ago. Not sure what it was but it moved erratically and was pulsating a weird light. Then it shot up and disappeared.

Reactions: Red
The truth is that, given the technology circa 1970, it would be harder to fake the moon landings than to go to the moon.
The main reason they had to fake it was proably space radiation.

MoonFaker: Radioactive Anomaly. PART 1.​

(23 parts)

The flaps are the front of a moving vehicle. Air flow would either push the flaps up or push them down, not keep them horizontal.
That's the silliest thing I've heard in a while. Sufficient pressure from walking would keep a paper from falling back down.

The rod and pole are moving, it's just harder to see because they are dark, and the movements are small.
I see zero movement of the rod and pole. Also, the movement of the flag would be caused by the movemnt of the rod and pole in your scenarion. The flag is obviously moving because it's hit by a wall of moving air. The movement does not originate from the rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.