What's new

Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know he's been banned from 100 forums?

Well for one he reports it on his daft "Poor old me is censored" thread at spurstalk, but otherwise just a bit of harmless exaggeration, probably only about 50!

If you can stand 5-6 minutes of watching them, that gives barely a hint of his online antics. He's probably got another couple of dozen more since those videos.

Name some
I mean, I don't really care to put time into Googling people who are just morons off the street that claim the moon landings never happened, but there are people like Bill Kaysing.

I don't really care to argue his "credibility" because I believe we landed on the moon. But what I mean of why people would believe him because he was former military, NASA and educated.

The point is, there are educated people amongst the millions who believe it was a hoax. Why? Who the **** knows.

Last edited:
Well for one he reports it on his daft "Poor old me is censored" thread at spurstalk, but otherwise just a bit of harmless exaggeration, probably only about 50!

If you can stand 5-6 minutes of watching them, that gives barely a hint of his online antics. He's probably got another couple of dozen more since those videos.

Those videos are showing posts from over a decade ago. Haha
Did you make those videos?

I don't know, man. Just because he was banned from spamming from a website over a decade ago doesn't convince me he should be banned for spamming here. Especially since people are engaging with his posts as much.

Those videos are showing posts from over a decade ago. Haha
Did you make those videos?

I don't know, man. Just because he was banned from spamming from a website over a decade ago doesn't convince me he should be banned for spamming here. Especially since people are engaging with his posts as much.

I don't care whether you ban him or not, I just like kicking his butt. He is everyone's favourite chew-toy. As I said, he routinely gets banned and just moves on to his next troll episode. Last one was probably here - https://debatepolitics.com/members/scott.4182/ a year or two ago.

I mean, I don't really care to put time into Googling people who are just morons off the street that claim the moon landings never happened, but there are people like Bill Kaysing.

I don't really care to argue his "credibility" because I believe we landed on the moon. But what I mean of why people would believe him because he was former military, NASA and educated.
Kaysing is an ex librarian from Rocketdyne - he has zero credibility. The clown thought stars should show up in photos! There are no credible people who think it was faked, just attention grabbers or snake oil salesmen.

I often wonder whether Cosmo has some sort of money thing going on around all his mental conspiracy claims.

(from post #302)
Name some.

Lunar rover on the moon. Was it a RC model? (Extended Edition)

Last edited:
Lunar rover on the moon. Was it a RC model? (Extended Edition)

You actually genuinely have to laugh when this serial forum spammer in answer to my request to name some credible people, puts up a video from a "Ukranian" with self proclaimed skills and no references, says that the lunar rover footage shot by Apollo 16 on the Moon is actually a miniature. He offers no rectification evidence, no salient proof and is so absurdly wrong it is ridiculous. If anyone viewing the footage in large screen thinks it is a miniature then they are insane:

Hey Cosmo: What are you afraid of? Remember the box lid - it has you cornered, checkmated and you are behaving like the Monty Python Black knight.

A falling lid creates a draft of air in the direction of fall. Not a tiny puff to the side. It would blow dust absolutely everywhere and anyone who sees that clip knows this.

How come you don't? It was in a vacuum - you just supplied proof - be a man and finally seek the real truth, not the one your fixated mind has settled on!

Hey Cosmo: What are you afraid of? Remember the box lid - it has you cornered, checkmated and you are behaving like the Monty Python Black knight.

A falling lid creates a draft of air in the direction of fall. Not a tiny puff to the side. It would blow dust absolutely everywhere and anyone who sees that clip knows this.

How come you don't? It was in a vacuum - you just supplied proof - be a man and finally seek the real truth, not the one your fixated mind has settled on!
I gave my opinion on that.

You can't possibly know what you say you know without physically examining the lid and what's beneath it. I think your position is pretty lame. The viewers can decide for themselves.

I gave my opinion on that.

No, really you didn't. You pretended the draft wasn't there. The impossible to avoid air displacement from a falling flat surface. As a truth seeker, you suck. As a debater way worse.
You can't possibly know what you say you know without physically examining the lid and what's beneath it. I think your position is pretty lame. The viewers can decide for themselves.
What a stupid comment. I don't need to know what the underside of the flat lid looks like to know it creates a draft as it falls! That is unavoidable.

The viewers think you are evading the issue as you always do, they generally don't hold you in high regard.

Now answer honestly, how can a flat surface not send air in the direction of fall? I gave you the video showing the design, there's no special layout here!

Now answer honestly, how can a flat surface not send air in the direction of fall? I gave you the video showing the design, there's no special layout here!
Your position is very lame. Your video didn't necessarily show what was under the real lid. There's really no sense in talking to someone clings to such a lame position so the viewers can decide for themselves.

Your position is very lame.
Uhuh, the pathetic playground "nah nah nah naaah nah" response. My position is 100% secure as is my claim. A fixed lid will displace air in the direction of travel. That is ALL the air occupying the area between it and the base. That air MUST go somewhere and is displaced at a speed in line with the force imparted on the lid. It was pushed shut and since according to you it was slowed down it's going even faster than the footage shows!

Yet, ALL THAT AIR, dust everywhere and we see a tiny puff to the side. You cannot explain this, your cowardly evasion is nothing new. You always do this.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so afraid to be wrong?

Your video didn't necessarily show what was under the real lid.

It showed exactly what was under it from the bloody video footage! It is flat!

flat.jpg

In your face, this is usually where you run away. Are you going to suggest that there is something on that surface that is going to stop the wall of air from the falling lid?

There's really no sense in talking to someone clings to such a lame position so the viewers can decide for themselves.

A statement that defines your own never wavering delusion. The viewers decided you are afraid to be wrong, because you are. Are you leaving now to go splatter your spam on another forum?

A flat surface falling at that speed is going to generate a significant draft in the direction of the fall with some spill to the sides. Clearly there is none in that direction, with obviously copious amounts of visible dust undisturbed. Explain how this is remotely possible.

A flat surface falling at that speed is going to generate a significant draft in the direction of the fall with some spill to the sides. Clearly there is none in that direction, with obviously copious amounts of visible dust undisturbed. Explain how this is remotely possible.
I already did.

Your position is very lame. Your attitude doesn't fit the situation.

I already did.
You are just trolling now. You cowardly avoided this totally obvious thing and are afraid to answer honestly.
Your position is very lame. Your attitude doesn't fit the situation.

And again with the playground spam response. The lid falls onto an essentially flat surface....proven with the image above. Air MUST be displaced - where does it all go? Certainly not the tiny "puff" to the left corner.

Dude tries to tell Jazzfanz how big of a troll another dude is and that he's been spamming message boards for over a decade about the moon landing hoax. Yet, dude still goes in depth to debate with said spammer.

Wait, which one is the idiot?

Dude tries to tell Jazzfanz how big of a troll another dude is and that he's been spamming message boards for over a decade about the moon landing hoax. Yet, dude still goes in depth to debate with said spammer.

Actually it's nearly two decades. But what are you suggesting here? That you "jazzfans" have got it covered and just let him post unopposed? Or maybe you object to me actually taking him to task and showing how absurd he is? What is your problem exactly?

Actually it's nearly two decades. But what are you suggesting here? That you "jazzfans" have got it covered and just let him post unopposed? Or maybe you object to me actually taking him to task and showing how absurd he is? What is your problem exactly?
No problem here, dude. Keep fighting the good fight. I'm sure, with enough opposition Cosmored will either give up, get stumped or change his mind.

giphy.gif

myself included

Status
Not open for further replies.