What's new

How did Pleiss look during the summer league?

Only saw highlights of the games... but everything I read indicated that neither Pliess nor Bolomboy were that impressive. So glad we got Diaw! With a Withey, either are expendable.
Bolomboy will play in D-League and may develop... but considering he's a 4yr college player, from the summer league games so far, he doesn't ramp up quickly. Maybe he'll impress the next few days, but not holding my breadth.
Pliess doesn't want to play D-League, but he was average so far, when he should have stood out. I don't see him getting any minutes this year, so we should look to move him for something... don't care what...

A buddy system would be helpful to avoid a wondering off situation.

I also laughed out loud. You are very funny guy Cappy Smurf. Maybe now my profile pic makes more sense to some of y'all.

Dude isn't an NBA talent he is struggling in summer league. He is an over payed stiff, we should pay a more talented worthy player. Sad that he didn't pan out because he just doesn't have what it takes.

If Pleiss can take this momentum and bring it into training camp it will be fun to see. The guy moves well for being so tall. I think he wants to contribute and be a part of the team and his confidence is beginning to show (especially with him having words against that guy on New Orleans. If he works hard he can improve. If he could become a scrappy three-point shooter who hustles he can stick. Wondering how good he can get defensively.

Plies look ok to me today. Maybe even worst roster ever in Summer league. Maybe not even one NBA player

Some would say...

Dare I say it...

Pleiss-ing.

I have no clue. I didn't watch one second of summer league. Who cares about the scrubs we put on the floor?

A big that impressed me the first two Vegas games is Mike Tobey from UVA. He didn't score much, but grabbed some boards and did some dirty work that didn't show up in the box score. One thing that concerns me is the only game the Jazz have won is the one that Lyles get a DNP. He might not be the savior.

Dude reminds me of another white euro stiff. No thanks, will pass.

ubWja8B.gif

Living in Vegas I've had the chance to attend many of the summer league games. He looks like a guy on the court who's waiting for the buzzer to sound every single game. Zero intensity. Struggling with the fundamentals of the game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app