What's new

How do you play basketball?

Doctor said 3 weeks on the toe(and that was 3 days ago. It's been 10 days since I did it and still hurts like hell). The Toe isn't the big issue. Another problem is that I was in the middle of nowhere when I did it and had to hike out on it. But I think you're missing something.....maybe because the swelling is down in that area and it's not discolored anymore:

That was not how my foot looked previous to 10 days ago. And that's where the majority of the pain is coming from.

Yeah I was just fking with you...Had a broken little toe once when I bumped into an ironing board. Didn't think I'd be out that long with that kind of injury. But you're right, the colorful toe kind of distracted me from the rest! I just felt like going a little D-Rose on you. I wish you a speedy recovery!
Right now I'm resting my foot too, as I have again phlegmones after an insect bite that could still develop into blood poisoning. So I'm also out at least another week. I hate that in the best weeks of summer!

Used to play several times a week. Sometimes as early as 5:30 AM or as late as 10:00 PM. I could guard 1-5 but on offense was definitely a SF/PF without a shot. Always near the paint.

But all that was several years and several surgeries (ankles and feet mostly) and several pounds ago (20ish would be a good start). Now I play with my kids out back. Sometimes us coaches will mess around a little or some upstart student challenges me to a game but that's only 2-3 times a year.

Now I dominate the weight room.

Have played some pickup games with Archie, Trout, and GVC I think. There's some others I'm missing. We used to play at the U and one time at the high school I teach at. Fun games.

I remember reading about that....about how that red-headed girl - Kiri.de.carlos - dominated all of you.

She was good for a girl. There was someone else that I'm forgetting that put it all together I think.