What's new

How do you play basketball?

Cant dribble, run, jump, or pass well, but I'm insanely good at shooting 3's.

Dead srs, I guarantee I could beat anyone on this board in a 3 pt shootout.

Cant dribble, run, jump, or pass well, but I'm insanely good at shooting 3's.

Dead srs, I guarantee I could beat anyone on this board in a 3 pt shootout.

Hey, at least you'll never have to transition into being content with having an old man's game....you've already got it.

I do everything but dribble. It's not like I can't do it, but anything other than straight line drives to the basket or 1-dribble pull-ups have a tendency to get sloppy.

I would say my best attributes are rebounding, passing, and defense. I play pretty physical to make up for my lack of athletic ability. If had to compare myself to a pro, it would be Matt Harpring.

If I'm not playing with my regular group of pick-up friends, I have a tendency to disappear in games because I don't really look for my own shot.

I do everything but dribble. It's not like I can't do it, but anything other than straight line drives to the basket or 1-dribble pull-ups have a tendency to get sloppy.

I would say my best attributes are rebounding, passing, and defense. I play pretty physical to make up for my lack of athletic ability. If had to compare myself to a pro, it would be Matt Harpring.

If I'm not playing with my regular group of pick-up friends, I have a tendency to disappear in games because I don't really look for my own shot.

Mine would be Raul Neto. Like to dribble. Like to feed. Always looking to pass. Not the greatest of shooter. Heady.

Way undersized and can't shoot for ****, so I usually run all over the court for five minutes setting screens and grabbing rebounds and pissing off all the soft elders who refuse to say anything because they're tryin to recruite me to "the team". Sometimes they get mad and I tell them that's Jazz basketball. I don't get why ward ballers are so soft. Everyone wants to fight a lot, it's weird.

I'm awful at basketball-- never played it much growing up.

I played in a fairly competitive men's league, which was hilarious for many reasons.

I know the other teams best player would always start off the game guarding me, because I'm usually the tallest dude on my team. That is, until he realizes that my offensive skills consist of me running away from the ball, and just crashing the glass for offensive rebounds when someone hoists up a prayer.

But I work hard on defense, so I guess that counts for something

I'm awful at basketball-- never played it much growing up.

I played in a fairly competitive men's league, which was hilarious for many reasons.

I know the other teams best player would always start off the game guarding me, because I'm usually the tallest dude on my team. That is, until he realizes that my offensive skills consist of me running away from the ball, and just crashing the glass for offensive rebounds when someone hoists up a prayer.

But I work hard on defense, so I guess that counts for something

Hello Andris.