What's new

How long til we can trust Jae Crowder?

I prefer to believe it, though. So in my mind it is real and true and unquestionable.

I’ve always heard him talk about the first pump but is there video of it?
Well, he did say he gave a fist pump (his quote is in my signature), but I guess if the video isn't on the internet, it ain't true. Just more evidence that he's just a pro in the PR business and lying to us all about wanting to be a member of the Jazz. I mean, look at how he how he says "No disrespect to Denver..." Donovan is obviously as skilled as any political candidate in appeasing one crowd while lying to the rest.

Well, he did say he gave a fist pump (his quote is in my signature), but I guess if the video isn't on the internet, it ain't true. Just more evidence that he's just a pro in the PR business and lying to us all about wanting to be a member of the Jazz. I mean, look at how he how he says "No disrespect to Denver..." Donovan is obviously as skilled as any political candidate in appeasing one crowd while lying to the rest.
Bro, ease up and read my posts on the issue. I’m only asking because I’ve never seen it, not because I question it’s legitimacy. We like Donovan Highlights around here, no? That’d be a good highlight and I’ve just yet to see it.

Bro, ease up and read my posts on the issue. I’m only asking because I’ve never seen it, not because I question it’s legitimacy. We like Donovan Highlights around here, no? That’d be a good highlight and I’ve just yet to see it.
Sorry. It was really sarcasm directed at a certain poster who believes Donovan isn't authentic.

To use Crowder as an example/excuse to bring this up, DL deserves serious credit for utilizing a strategy that has been seemingly neglected/undervalued by focusing on competitive players that fit the team culture. I still believe that talent typically wins out, especially in this current NBA. But stockpiling 'winning players' is a fantastic, alternative strategy. Which actually has the potential to produce a title in our case due to the fortunate fact that 2 of those 'prototypical Jazz men' are legitimaten, young superstars. I consider myself fortunate to be a Jazz fan, Future championship or not, I look forward to rooting for this team to the end.

Well said.

It’s just what I’ve observed and believe and admittedly semi-ridiculous.

Live in the moment, enjoy the Jazz for who they are today, and let tomorrow take care of tomorrow. Whether Mitchell eventually leaves or not, there will be reasons to cheer.

Not sure how anyone can listen to/observe Mitchell & come away with anything other than a sense of sincere humility & thoughtfulness. Outside of some NBA2k create a player nonsense, DM is essentially the prototype that I would use if designing a young star (skill-wise as well as character/personality) to build around specifically for this franchise/market.

It honestly can't be overstated how lucky we are to have him. And while anything's possible, personally, as of now, I fully expect him to spend his entire career in Utah.

To use Crowder as an example/excuse to bring this up, DL deserves serious credit for utilizing a strategy that has been seemingly neglected/undervalued by focusing on competitive players that fit the team culture. I still believe that talent typically wins out, especially in this current NBA. But stockpiling 'winning players' is a fantastic, alternative strategy. Which actually has the potential to produce a title in our case due to the fortunate fact that 2 of those 'prototypical Jazz men' are legitimaten, young superstars. I consider myself fortunate to be a Jazz fan, Future championship or not, I look forward to rooting for this team to the end.
Love it. Would rep.

Because this picture just needs to be posted again.

27891853_189785085109218_8163590054862651392_n.jpg

Jae Crowder:

28.8 MPG
13.1 PPG
39.1% FG
34.1% 3PT
3.9 TRB
1.8 APG
Played in 14/14 games

Rodney Hood:

25.3 MPG
9.8 PPG