What's new

How long til we can trust Jae Crowder?

jazzfan1971

I bought a used car a while back. Took me TWO trips to California until I was comfortable that it wasn't going to be a lemon and money pit.

How many games til we are comfortable with Jae and what he's bringing to the Jazz night in and night out?

I'm going to say 20 games into NEXT season for me. Where you at?

I bought a used car a while back. Took me TWO trips to California until I was comfortable that it wasn't going to be a lemon and money pit.

How many games til we are comfortable with Jae and what he's bringing to the Jazz night in and night out?

2 games ago.

I already trust him. It’s not like he will be a 20 point guy anyway. if he doesn’t score he will contribute in different ways. Unless he starts hating basketball or sth, he will be a good fit for us.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

2 games ago.
This. He was in a bad position (pun intended) in Cleveland. His quote about the team welcoming him and basketball being enjoyable again told me everything I needed to know. Not saying he'll be super every game, but we have the Boston Crowder. The bad one was left behind in Ohio.

I can probably name 50 vet players in the league that I would pick Crowder over them in a heartbeat that make more money than him.

He's probably one of the lowest risk/highest reward veterans in the NBA. Worst case scenario he's a is a more skilled Booker. Best case, he's a legit starter for a playoff team (which he has been already)

I approve of this thread. Smashing success.
This thread is The BAMF

He passed the test long ago for me, even when it was being said that maybe he would come back as a compensation piece for losing the other guy. His performance in Cleveland was an aberration. Not a superstar, but a genuine piece that makes a difference in wins/losses in the tier below.

I trust him more than Rodney already.